Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work Ron! Not sure about the penis on the sole but to each his own.
Haha he's "curious" lmao
Let me just leave these here

CLQ1j5yUMAACJZG.jpg

CLQ1j2bUMAEYmEk.jpg

IMG_9276.JPG
You pondering those?

This is such a good deal I need to make this happen, I really want these for my irons

e56b2e61b8ec3b976a2a01a5dee9b2fd.jpg

I really like the red color also

This is such a good deal I need to make this happen, I really want these for my irons

e56b2e61b8ec3b976a2a01a5dee9b2fd.jpg

I really like the red color also

That is a good deal, and I saw that after I picked up 13 from Golfer's Edge Online for $79.

That is a good deal, and I saw that after I picked up 13 from Golfer's Edge Online for $79.
Yeah I would only get 7 just for my irons and it really isn't that expensive.

Really hoping to snag a couple shamrock wedges when they are available if I can. Still trying to figure out a combination though. Current thought is 54* S, and 58 or 60 W.

Really hoping to snag a couple shamrock wedges when they are available if I can. Still trying to figure out a combination though. Current thought is 54* S, and 58 or 60 W.

I really love the looks but the bounces are not right for me. They are some of the coolest looking wedges I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be wrong but I believe they are only being offered in the S grind.

I've been looking to go 54 and 58, and the S grind works well for me. Might be the way to go.

I may be wrong but I believe they are only being offered in the S grind.

If that is the case, I would probably just grab one. Still not really sure how to do a setup again though.

I am not super set on needing a W grind. Fairways here can tend to be pretty hard at times, and the W might be a bit of an issue in conditions like that.

Can not decide if I want the 48 or a 54 shamrock wedge. Leaning towards 48.

Looks like a really good deal out there on at Attas3 shaft. Anyone have any input on them? High launch, low spin shaft, I'm wondering how it would be in the J815.

Pondering a 54* cally shamrock wedge. Love the looks of them so much.

I am still thinking about that F6 driver, Jman's review was so good.

I need to go try it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back