Wilson Staff D250 Irons

M4rk

Reaction score
Hi all! Wanted to ask some thoughts. I’ve played Wilson Staff D100 Irons for a while and have just ordered the D250’s. I always enjoy looking at reviews etc but some reason there isn’t any for these Irons. I know they are over shadowed by the D300 (a bit out of my price range at the moment) so wanted to gather thoughts from members who have played them. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The “50” line is rather unique because it’s not really part of their premium lineup in a lot of ways and more falls in between.

The “50” line is rather unique because it’s not really part of their premium lineup in a lot of ways and more falls in between.

Seems like it would fall between the typical BigBox set and a mid/premium set, would it not? Would keep in line with their stated goal of getting out of the Generic BigBox business

I understand now. Thanks for that. I’m a huge Wilson fan and loved 100’s and was impressed when I tried the 250. Thanks again for your reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back