Tampa Bay Outing January 17-20 - Who's In?!

Tampa Bay Outing January 17-20 - Who's In?!

$$$$$$+arm.

I think I’d rather choose the arm.
Last I remember was about $150 but I could be way off .... if I’m not I’m in

Edit: Thanks Kev
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't remember the exact numbers but I believe its going to be somewhere around $325-$350 during the morning and early afternoon. They also have a twilight rate, which is what we would probably try to do, that I believe is around $135-$150. I'm going to email them today to get exact numbers and see if there is any possibility of a group rate but those numbers should give an idea at least.
I mean I've only walked the Copperhead the last 4 years so to get a chance to play a PGA Tour course would be fantastic. Just make sure Saturday's round of golf is on a mega hot deal :golf:

Who all would be interested in Copperhead? I know Copperhead is on the expensive side so I thought I'd see who is all interested so we can start planning on when we should play that course.

if friday or saturday, you can count me in. but if it's a better deal to do thursday, don't pass that up for me.

I can't remember the exact numbers but I believe its going to be somewhere around $325-$350 during the morning and early afternoon. They also have a twilight rate, which is what we would probably try to do, that I believe is around $135-$150. I'm going to email them today to get exact numbers and see if there is any possibility of a group rate but those numbers should give an idea at least.

Those seem high if you are staying there.

It’s prime season so I get it, but being on property means you should be able to book for less.

Question for the locals is world woods worth the drive? It looks like it’d be a full day and likely pushing to get 36 in.

Question for the locals is world woods worth the drive? It looks like it’d be a full day and likely pushing to get 36 in.

World woods is pretty nice, Stream Song is worth the drive

i think you need someone to scout it first. back in the day it was awesome. but they’ve run into serious money problems and i’ve heard horror stories about conditions.

see the streamsong thread for my personal thoughts. several disagreed with me. most of my buddies here in orlando seem to agree, so ymmv.

10 years ago, yes. Now? Hope you didn't pay rack rate for it.

Agreed on world woods, streamsong would be worth the stay and play but staying in innisbrook I would hesitate to leave that area with a ton of good golf around there

That's some great feedback, we'll steer clear of that one it looks like.

i think you need someone to scout it first. back in the day it was awesome. but they’ve run into serious money problems and i’ve heard horror stories about conditions.

see the streamsong thread for my personal thoughts. several disagreed with me. most of my buddies here in orlando seem to agree, so ymmv.

Im one that agrees with you.

I can make those dates

The 19th is my birthday so I may have a few too many that night but depending on where you end up playing or how the other rounds group out (if there is room) Sat might be an option. I am not that far from where you will be staying.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Those can be the best kinds of rounds!

I can make those dates

Only if you bring that poutine that you posted this week. :drool:

Can't say it has never happened before....

Can't say it has never happened before....

Numerous times for me too..even one time at an event

Poutine!?!?!?! I’m 1000000% down for poutine

I was a fan of Lake Jovita the only time I played it for what its worth. Played the North. Just my $.02 for Saturday morning.

I was a fan of Lake Jovita the only time I played it for what its worth. Played the North. Just my $.02 for Saturday morning.

Jovita is pretty nice, not gonna lie

This is kind of a tentative schedule. This is very very tentative. If any one has any input, ideas about different courses to play PLEASE speak up. If there's a course you wanna play, but can't make a specific day, please speak up, nothing is set in stone, nothing is even set in pencil at this point. :alien:

Thursday--AM 18 @ Dunedin, PM 18 at Copperhead, Dinner, buy more golf balls (replace broken clubs as needed)
Friday--AM 18 @ Fox Hollow, PM 18 at Crescent Oaks, Dinner, Drink until KEV almost misses his flight on Saturday
Sat--AM 18 @ The Claw.

This is kind of a tentative schedule. This is very very tentative. If any one has any input, ideas about different courses to play PLEASE speak up. If there's a course you wanna play, but can't make a specific day, please speak up, nothing is set in stone, nothing is even set in pencil at this point. :alien:

Thursday--AM 18 @ Dunedin, PM 18 at Copperhead, Dinner, buy more golf balls (replace broken clubs as needed)
Friday--AM 18 @ Fox Hollow, PM 18 at Crescent Oaks, Dinner, Drink until KEV almost misses his flight on Saturday
Sat--AM 18 @ The Claw.

Highly advise AGAINST claw, but that’s my opinion... I’m definitely in for Friday and Saturday idk if I’ll be able to get off for copperhead unfortunately.... which would save me some money though

Highly advise AGAINST claw, but that’s my opinion... I’m definitely in for Friday and Saturday idk if I’ll be able to get off for copperhead unfortunately.... which would save me some money though

That sucks about The Claw..I would think that an NCAA course would be decent. What's bad about it?

Back