Tampa Bay Outing January 17-20 - Who's In?!

KEV

Proud 2018 The Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
A few of us Northern THPer's (So-illhacker, Dazeedmonds, brianmk24) are headed down to Tampa Bay January 17-20. We're all looking forward to hopefully playing with a few of you local guys or anyone else that wants to come meet up.

Right now there isn't much of a game plan. The only thing we know for sure is we'll be playing Thursday the 18th and Friday the 19th and plan on playing Copperhead one of those days. The rest of the rounds we would like to find some more affordable courses to play if at all possible.

I know a few guys have already said they're interested but we wanted to get an idea of who may all be in? Also, if you have any suggestions for relatively affordable courses that would be great as well.

We're looking forward to meeting up down there!

Edit: Golf Schedule and prices added

All prices include cart and range balls. As long as spots don't fill up we can add more tee times as needed.

Current Roster as of 1/12/18:

Thursday Morning Jan 18th @ Islands Course (7:38, 7:47) $220.00
1 KEV
2 dazeedmonds
3 so-illhacker
4 brianmk24
5 Pkorf

North Course Thursday Afternoon (12:44/12:53) $115 for replay, $170 for others
1 KEV
2 dazeedmonds
3 so-illhacker
4 brianmk24
5 JB
6 Tadashi70
7 Pkorf
8 Open Spot

Friday Morning Jan 19th @ South Course (7:38/7:47/7:55) $170.00
1 KEV
2 dazeedmonds
3 so-illhacker
4 brianmk24
5 Pkorf
6 Wake
7 Dwchockey13
8 Cobrax51
9 jim54
10 Open spot
11 Open spot
12 Open Spot

Copperhead Afternoon (12:53/1:01/1:10) $190 for replay, $325 for others
1 KEV
2 dazeedmonds
3 so-illhacker
4 brianmk24
5 dwchockey13
6 cobrax51
7 Pkorf
8 Wake
9 jim54
10 Open spot
11 Open spot
12 Open Spot

Saturday Jan 20th
AM: Course Undecided
1 dazeedmonds
2 so-illhacker
3 brianmk24
4 c.a.eleric
5 dwchockey13
6 cobrax51
7 Pkorf
8 Open Spot

Unconfirmed
Mward (Thurs or Fri PM)

Last edited:
Tampa Bay Outing January 17-20 - Who's In?!

Attendee list is below. All are invited to come along and hang out, and nothing set in stone at this point, so if you wanna play on any/all/some days speak up! There is no obligation to play 36 any day, but all are welcome to play what/when they want, just let us know so we can be sure to get you on the list!

OK new game folks.

Here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ti2Q48wv75RqJruI1AblQmhRiPXwwDaD-v_1BohL_rU/edit?usp=sharing

This link is to the google docs sheet where I'm tracking all this. And below is a look at it.
Thursday Jan 18th
Islands Course (7:38/7:47)
1KEV
2dazeedmonds
3so-illhacker
4brianmk24
5jim54
6TheChosen1
7Tadashi70
North Course (12:44/12:53)
1KEV
2dazeedmonds
3so-illhacker
4brianmk24
5TheChosen1
6JB
7Wake
8Tadashi70
Friday Jan 19th
South Course (7:38/7:47)
1KEV
2dazeedmonds
3so-illhacker
4brianmk24
5dpgator33
6c.a.eleric (tentative)
7Wake
8Dwchockey13
Copperhead (12:53/1:01/1:10)
1KEV
2dazeedmonds
3so-illhacker
4brianmk24
5c.a.eleric
6dwchockey13
7cobrax51
8dpgator33
9Wake
10jim54
Saturday Jan 20th
AM: Course Undecided
1dazeedmonds
2so-illhacker
3brianmk24
4c.a.eleric
5dwchockey13
6cobrax51
Unconfirmed
Mward (Thurs or Fri PM)

Last edited:
As of right now I should be able to play.

You all know I'll be there! Been too long since I've seen you boys!

I'm still in!

I might be able to make that work? I don't see reason why not anyway.

as of right now, i could do the friday round. i would have to wait until the week of to fully commit because who knows what will be going on at work that week. i'd love to tee it up with you guys!

In as well. Just let me know more details

I would like to join in on either day if possible.

Also Brian, Daze, and myself will be playing a Saturday morning round. We all leave around 5-ish so we should have plenty of time for an early-ish morning round.

The 19th is my birthday so I may have a few too many that night but depending on where you end up playing or how the other rounds group out (if there is room) Sat might be an option. I am not that far from where you will be staying.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The 19th is my birthday so I may have a few too many that night but depending on where you end up playing or how the other rounds group out (if there is room) Sat might be an option. I am not that far from where you will be staying.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sounds great Jim! Hope I get to see you down there.

I should be able to make it work as well.

Also Brian, Daze, and myself will be playing a Saturday morning round. We all leave around 5-ish so we should have plenty of time for an early-ish morning round.

i could probably do this round too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i could probably do this round too

Great! Look forward to meeting you as well. We're gonna have a really good group.

Can definitely do the Saturday round and should be able to make copperhead work

We are already on a short week with MLK on Monday the 15th. My boss gave me the Friday off so I can do Friday and Saturday.

We are already on a short week with MLK on Monday the 15th. My boss gave me the Friday off so I can do Friday and Saturday.

mind if i play out of your bag??? :call-me:

Who all would be interested in Copperhead? I know Copperhead is on the expensive side so I thought I'd see who is all interested so we can start planning on when we should play that course.

Who all would be interested in Copperhead? I know Copperhead is on the expensive side so I thought I'd see who is all interested so we can start planning on when we should play that course.

Do you know about the cost it would be?

Do you know about the cost it would be?

I can't remember the exact numbers but I believe its going to be somewhere around $325-$350 during the morning and early afternoon. They also have a twilight rate, which is what we would probably try to do, that I believe is around $135-$150. I'm going to email them today to get exact numbers and see if there is any possibility of a group rate but those numbers should give an idea at least.

Back