4th Contest 2015 Grandaddy - Join Team Redemption

Pretty pumped to see who is joining my boy phillyV and the rest of #TeamRedemption!!! ?

Put it all together and here was my entry "story"

Epic Adventure
Lifelong Friendships (lifelong is a real single word; deal with it lol)
Custom Gear
Priceless Memories

Fingers crossed! I would love to tee it up with my #Gauntlet teammate PhillyV

Last edited:
Cant wait to see who the next member is! I think about this event at least once a day in some fashion or another.

Announcement tomorrow! Says the Twitter bird! Someone is going to ha e a Tuesday to remember!

4th Contest 2015 Grandaddy - Join Team Redemption

Cant wait to see who the next member is! I think about this event at least once a day in some fashion or another.

Saturday I couldn't stop thinking about it as I was playing. I left the driver in the bag the entire round and used my Callaway X Hot 5 wood and was hitting it within 5-10 yards of my typical drives! I just kept thinking man if I got in to #Grandaddy this would only get better and shots would be further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed. Ha, could have used that as an entry.

Following #TheGauntlet this weekend reminded me vividly of how awesome it was to play with the folks from the ZooCrew mixed in with other THPers. Really want a chance to do that again.

Fingers crossed. Ha, could have used that as an entry.

Following #TheGauntlet this weekend reminded me vividly of how awesome it was to play with the folks from the ZooCrew mixed in with other THPers. Really want a chance to do that again.

Fingers double crossed.

I haven't played in any of them...It would be awesome to experience it...Good luck!

Someone is waking up to awesome news tomorrow! Good luck!

Someone is waking up to awesome news tomorrow! Good luck!

No joke. Especially now with my dude PhillyV earning his ticket in the big show. We'd do work on the #zoocrew together!

Can't wait to hear the announcement of who gets this next spot! Good luck to everyone that has entered!

Can't wait for the announcement tomorrow! Good luck to all that entered to gain a coveted ticket to this amazing event!

Time for us to take down the Zoo Crew...Go Team!!

Yeah I would feel like I was dreaming to get selected.

I am already working hard on my game but this would just push it to a new level.

After shooting and years best score on Sunday this would just motivate me even more.

You should check out the gauntlet live update thread to get a small glimpse at what a weekend like this is like too.

Good luck to every one

You should check out the gauntlet live update thread to get a small glimpse at what a weekend like this is like too.
As awesome as the gauntlet was to follow, it is indeed a small glimpse of what the grandaddy of em all is like!

No joke. Especially now with my dude PhillyV earning his ticket in the big show. We'd do work on the #zoocrew together!

I was thinking the same thing

Back