The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the Saints are brutal to watch right now. Tb are going to win this game if they don't wake up

The Pats/Bills game is getting tough to watch. Seems like a flag is thrown on every play.

Of course the year i take drew brees....blah

Johnny is looking good. Heck, the Browns are looking good today. Glad this wasn't last week. I might have bought my Super Bowl tickets already. Games like this give me hope as a fan, only to be let down eventually.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Johnny has to keep hold of the ball too many fumbles

Slightly. Hes ****ing terrible. Had one good pass for a TD. Takes too long. Complete tunnel vision. Just threw a freaking awful pick in the red zone. Thank goodness for a good D, thats for sure.

Good thing he will earn those millions. Maybe a cool mill for each fumble and pick?

OMG, two passes overthrown by 10 yards each while in the red zone. ****ing Jimmy Clausen would be an improvement for this team.

OMG, two passes overthrown by 10 yards each while in the red zone. ****ing Jimmy Clausen would be an improvement for this team.

Surprised he didn't make the college football all time greatest list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how every year it's "the Bills have enough to take out the Pats" then it's just the big brother patting little brother on the head going "ahhhh that's cute, nice try"

Nice red zone execution by the Panthers there, touchdown Cam!

glad he had a free 20 seconds for that dance too. Would've been a shame to not see it

Haha, I didn't notice, does he have Carolina blue laces on his shoes?

Wow how about matt jones for wash

Wow mariotta gets saved by a penalty

Didn't see the Patriots dominating the Bills like this. I really thought they would have had a tough time with them.

On another note it looks like Sexy Rexy doesn't have a whole Lotta control with his players emotions. Different team, same Rex?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Lolz back to back ints.

Is Roddy White playing today?

The Niners D looks nothing like last week! They are pathetic

Hahaha Johnny football

LOL at some of the defense being played again Manziel. Looks like Ta&m

Lol 49ers stink. Way to go ron jeremy lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back