Epoch tees are they worth the money?

The definitely last longer than wooden tees. I can bend them after a few rounds, but they typically last for many, many rounds. In comparison, I'll usually go through 3-4 wooden tees a round (if not more).

I've had the same box for two years now. Great product! I can break the smaller tees but have only lost a few of the long ones. Love em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These things last forever,worth every cent and more. I think I have only broken 2 out of my 30 pack.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I have played a dozen+ (maybe more?) rounds with the same tee. So much so that I get kidded about "my lucky tee" and "I think he's had that since WWII" etc. etc.

I think the Evolution tees from Pride Sports are comparable.

I love them and have had the same 2 boxes for a long time. I've never broken one on a course, but have broken a few on the range when the ground is hard or when the tee is really old. I have the ones that are the green THP version and purposefully leave them on the range after use and on the course occasionally.

Cheers for all the replies, just ordered myself a pack of 40 as a treat look forward to using them when they arrive :joy:

I wish I had seen this last night - I have got some of the THP ones which another member graciously sent me and I would have sent you some to try

I never use these tees until I stocked up with the THP tees. Love them, great durability and the sweet spot system is a nice tool. Well recommend them.

I use 1 THP Epoch tee per round and leave it on the 18th tee box every time I play a round. Doing a little of advertisement I feel for the good of all golfers.

Absolutely love them and worth it. They don't break on me. Now if I just didn't lose them haha. They can fly back far!

I found one earlier this season and I'm still using it.

And I agree with the others - those things can FLY after you've hit them!

Absolutely worth the money. Last a long long time. Only need to have one or two in your pocket for the round and odds are they go back in the bag at the end of the round.

I bought one box in the middle of the summer, they are awesome, I have no idea when I'll have to buy tees again, probably after I give them away promoting them.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Definitely good tees and worth the money, the mileage you get out of one tee is fantastic.

One more question guys, do the tees help with ball flight? as in do you play better with them or is it the durability that makes them better than any other tee?

Great tees, you won't be sorry spending the money on a box of Epoch tees!

Just holds the ball well & long lasting.
As far as performance of ball flight I haven't seen any type of tee that makes a difference

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

They are well worth the money! I bought the THP one's around a year and a half ago. Lost 2 and broke 2. Still have the rest in my bag!

These are well worth the money. I probably replace one every 5-10 rounds if that... they never break and can be rebent straight easily enough...

Poke around amazon. I scored 8 boxes earlier this year for 2.50 each. Probably set for life...

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Just holds the ball well & long lasting.
As far as performance of ball flight I haven't seen any type of tee that makes a difference
oh right okay looking forward to getting out there and using them.. cant wait to see what their like!

I really don't think of cost when it comes to THP Epoch tees. I have purchased blank epoch tees on Ebay to tide me over til THP start selling again.

I really don't think of cost when it comes to THP Epoch tees. I have purchased blank epoch tees on Ebay to tide me over til THP start selling again.
Dude, send me your address if you like. I've got a box or 2 I won't get to in the next 5 years that needs a good user. Just doesn't seem right with you not playing them.

I've come across a few post saying that some players couldn't play a round without them, so i had a nose about and the cheapest i could fine was $7 (£5.50) for 40, so that begs the question are they worth all that money? i use PGA castle tees so are they better than them or isnt it worth bothering?
You are talking about 17 cents per tee and they last multiple, multiple rounds. I still have my first little pack I bought a year ago, they are definitely worth it.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I love the epoch tees. They are all I use anymore. I've only ever broken a couple of them, lose them more than anything. They last a really long time for me.

Back