Live Update Thread: The 2017 The Grandaddy

Have a blast guys, we will be cheering you on !

Who is Cobra’s accountability buddy tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gotta be Dax doesn't it, wait...that could go sideways fast...:D

Good lord this brings back all the feelings.... that belt....man that belt....

And hi two staff bags full of putters!

Let the fun begin. Oh to rewind life 365 days. Already starting out a little different than before. Wonder what other surprises await.

Very cool opening night presentation going on right now on equipment.

Oh man one of these years!

Yes Yes Yes. Been waiting so excited for the Team and the hosts what a great company. I would so love to be in there shoes it would be a Golf life changing event. Maybe next year. Will enjoy the ride as a true internet golfer.

What makes this whole thing even more amazing is how much Callaway loves this event as much as THPers.

What makes this whole thing even more amazing is how much Callaway loves this event as much as THPers.

They all want spots on their team!!

I think that is part of what makes them so endearing as a company. Yeah, they are a business and there to make a profit, but they seem to really “get it.” Such a great event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir. They are getting the full treatment that we as media normally get. Even more in depth.

Very cool!

Having been there and seen it in person, this is a total understatement, which is wild!

Yes sir. They are getting the full treatment that we as media normally get. Even more in depth.

Amazing!

I like NDA Type Stuff Presentations. Time to arm Team Prestige with some incredible new sticks before just about anyone else on the planet.

I like NDA Type Stuff Presentations. Time to arm Team Prestige with some incredible new sticks before just about anyone else on the planet.

I remember last year the some zoo crew had older drivers because the only left handed epics were in Phil’s and THPers hands.

Looking forward to hearing what’s in that bag of cats that they’re not allowed to let out.

A little after 6pm on the left coast. Food pics incoming soon...

Has Velardo fired up the grill yet? Monday night highlights!

There are a couple of products that have a killer tech story that THPers can cover for you upon release.

Man I’m fired up!

There are a couple of products that have a killer tech story that THPers can cover for you upon release.

Ummmmm this is awesome. Hurry up plane! I got Grandaddy tech talk to get to!

Back