Live Update Thread: The 2017 The Grandaddy

There are a couple of products that have a killer tech story that THPers can cover for you upon release.

Can’t wait to read those!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummmmm this is awesome. Hurry up plane! I got Grandaddy tech talk to get to!

Safe travels brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jason talking to group now and then Sean and Luke will be talking putters and then we eat Velardo’s grilling.

This is freaking exciting. Always such a great follow. Enjoy this, you guys are in for an awesome ride!

Jason talking to group now and then Sean and Luke will be talking putters and then we eat Velardo’s grilling.

Forgot to ask earlier, has legal cleared him to work the grill in case of impending disaster?

"Killer tech story" are three words that are amazing together!

There are a couple of products that have a killer tech story that THPers can cover for you upon release.

I can’t wait!

You know, I’m probably still covered by last year’s NDA if you wanna spill...

You know, I’m probably still covered by last year’s NDA if you wanna spill...

I signed one when I was there in October so I should be good too

This is how my flights going...
fdc088b7cfa6de4b1ce1074dd1d726d8.jpg
4829723f43f4b2dce032e114aeba25dd.jpg

Shred you know anyone at United who can speed up the process? Asking for a friend :alien:

His name is Doug Masters and at age 16 he flew a stolen F-16 behind enemy lines with Chappie to rescue his dad...he now flies for United and drives for Uber on the weekend while listening to Twisted Sister.

Let’s see. Odyssey presentation and new tech talk, hinge face technology updates? Let the speculation begin.

WOW! I can't wait to see who takes home the belt! Im so jelly of you guys! I hope you have a great time!

I like the idea of Luke trying to be serious enough to do a presentation......while drinking....Love it.

Let’s see. Odyssey presentation and new tech talk, hinge face technology updates? Let the speculation begin.

I’m not sure but I’m confident that Callaway is about to blow our minds in 2018!

This is how my flights going...
fdc088b7cfa6de4b1ce1074dd1d726d8.jpg
4829723f43f4b2dce032e114aeba25dd.jpg

Why was your flight so late? How long is the flight? Hurry up already!!!

His name is Doug Masters and at age 16 he flew a stolen F-16 behind enemy lines with Chappie to rescue his dad...he now flies for United and drives for Uber on the weekend while listening to Twisted Sister.

I didn’t think you’d ever reveal your alter ego. Stepping out of the box these days.

What's up guys!

Why was your flight so late? How long is the flight? Hurry up already!!!

Had some obligations today I could not get out of. Flight from Chicago is 4 hours. Supposed to get in at 9:30 San Diego time.

Sooooo awesome!!! Enjoy fellas!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back