What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double post

Last edited:
Well. I walked in to Academy after work looking for a divot tool and ball marker and walked out with these.
2ff2ab8e7176b7e2ade1afbbda936b03.jpg

I couldn't leave without them at $210. I've been eyeing the Speedblade set for a while and just happened to be lucky enough to stumble on this deal.

Well. I walked in to Academy after work looking for a divot tool and ball marker and walked out with these.

I couldn't leave without them at $210. I've been eyeing the Speedblade set for a while and just happened to be lucky enough to stumble on this deal.

Jeez. that is a great find. Good work

Nice find and no way you could pass that up....

Not as pretty as my 815 DBD but we'll see what she's got.

49BC213A-C76B-4166-8974-742EE4249241_zpswm818frc.jpg

Not as pretty as my 815 DBD but we'll see what she's got.

49BC213A-C76B-4166-8974-742EE4249241_zpswm818frc.jpg
Definitely interested to hear how she stacks up to the 815!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I guess it counts as today since it was after midnight...

Little bit of insomnia mixed with the eBay app lead to a Great Big Bertha (9*; Diamana D+ 70 White Stiff) purchase. Not necessarily the shaft I had my eye on, but the deal was too good to pass up. Or at least that's what I told myself.

...there may be a Diamana D+ 70 White Stiff shaft up for trade soon, if that piques anyone's interest...

And at lunch today, picked up a new divot tool/ball marker set.
0de3dcc4b8f9cca488c83f1356733b6a.jpg

13 assorted midsize UTx grips.

A new set of UTx grips to replace the worn out set of UTx grips.

Mizuno S5 50/7 54/8 58/12 blue wedges.

Ping Rapture 18* 5W. Been wanting something between my 3 hybrid and and 3 wood. Couldn't pass this up for $34.

Picked up this guys today with Pumas "Friends and family " discount. I like 40% off and free shipping ?

889b30c05183c663f118816e81b85d71.jpg

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bought a demo Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 Driver with Fujikora Speeder 565 shaft. Great deal. I was following up on Freddie's feedback from a swing video post with my local pro who said I should also get a new driver. He brought me 3 to try and said he would sell me any of them at a very good price. I had previously hit themselves, and again the BB815 was my favorite. Very excited!

Last edited:

Terrific irons at a great price. Well done

Green fees. Ordered GBB 3 wood yesterday. Waiting for delivery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green fee and a 3 wood of a member. Today was a good day :banana:

Bought 2 dozen Pro V1X used balls, a Titleist towel and 2 FJ gloves.

Green fee and range balls.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

A new set of UTx grips to replace the worn out set of UTx grips.

How long did it take ya to wear out the previous set of UTx's?

Traded my apex pros in for some store credit, bought DGs300 shaft for my Apex UT 24*.

Two footjoy tropicool gloves. Really impressed with this.

MD3 54w, in black shockingly.

MD3 54w, in black shockingly.

The black finish is fantastic and durable. Doesn't scratch off and you should only see the finish come off on the grind and face of the club after time

The black finish is fantastic and durable. Doesn't scratch off and you should only see the finish come off on the grind and face of the club after time

The finish is soooo good. Best black I've seen on a wedge yet IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back