SeeMore Putters Thread

First world question....can you pick up a ball with the backside of a z2c?

22monk...yum! PM me if on the market, otherwise, thanks for the pron.
Yes. But if the greens are sandy, you may scratch the rear flange

Always lots of solvent on the fat grips...you don't want to be twisting it...they are hard enough to align the top and bottom.

Now I have a hankering for a Z2c...

I sold one a week ago. Too bad your hankering didn't come a little sooner...haha

Turns out hankerings are fickle...satisfied my hankering with a Piretti CW2 and a Machine M2a...neither was my taste.

Selling off a M9 Prototype on the bay, and want to try the Z2c.

Sox...saw yours and loved it...did not move fast enough. Thanks to rogt for the heads up!

PR

Took a few pictures after my round today. Thanks to Blu, I now have two versions of the fgp and the lime green patent I've wanted forever.
dbe82e1d4c5bd3b7895831715ecc5d04.jpg
fdd0925d80e03df9791d490853fcde84.jpg
2fe7522122c9bb1ef8e38625d9063fb2.jpg

The 20 gram heavier head on the CDM fgp is definitely noticeable and going to take some getting used to. I've got a flatso 2.0 on the way for it so I can put it to the real test. The lime green shaft looks awesome as well as the face milling and insert.

I also paint filled the mfgp lastnight to match my Z cover that it's currently wearing.

Made the switch back to the M1 PR yesterday and really liked what I saw.

It appeared tiny for the first 20 putts or so coming from the Cure RX3 but from a feel perspective I was really able to control the shorter putts better. I think the weight of the RX3 was really starting to mess with me and I had minimal confidence with it.

Looking forward to keeping it in the bag, was like coming home.

SeeMore Putters Thread

My collection is growing...

Oneputt...M2 PR...FGP...HT Mallet...SB2 PR

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

My collection is growing...

Oneputt...M2 PR...FGP...HT Mallet...SB2 PR

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
Your collection is growing nicely, congrats.

Turns out hankerings are fickle...satisfied my hankering with a Piretti CW2 and a Machine M2a...neither was my taste.

Selling off a M9 Prototype on the bay, and want to try the Z2c.

Sox...saw yours and loved it...did not move fast enough. Thanks to rogt for the heads up!

PR

.....and I have eyed it many times.... Would probably have already made you an offer for it if I didn't have so many other crazy big expenses coming up in the next month.

As Promised, Here it is, My Seemore PTM1 FGP. Picked it up a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait to get it out on the green.

had all the black stripped off, and did my custom paint fill. still working on the paint fill, but almost there. Just need to stop getting impatient with the dry time. keep trying to clean the edges around the fill too quickly and well you know the rest. rinse and repeat so to speak. lol.

Has a Winn Jumbo grip.

Changes as follows:
stripped paint off head and all paint fill.
Fill seemore name with black on bottom and on face (was white before)
Fill alignment lines with white.
Fill rifle oval with blue (red before)
refill bottom with USA in Red/white/blue and some black and white paintfill

seemore1.jpg

seemore2.jpg

seemore3.jpg

seemore4.jpg

seemore5.jpg

Last edited:
I became a member of the SeeMore crowd this week and I couldn't be happier with it! I got an mFGP2 with a Super Stroke grip and it's the easiest putter I've ever used with the RST alignment. I came home after work today and tried it out on a little 6' putting matt and after the first couple putts I made 12 in a row, left one short, and then made 20 in a row. With my old Odyssey White Ice 2-ball putter I was lucky to make 3 out of 4. The milled face has such a better feel than the insert on the 2-ball also. I can't wait to get a round in with this putter to see if I can cut some strokes out of my current scores. This is definitely the most excited I've ever been about a putter!

I became a member of the SeeMore crowd this week and I couldn't be happier with it! I got an mFGP2 with a Super Stroke grip and it's the easiest putter I've ever used with the RST alignment. I came home after work today and tried it out on a little 6' putting matt and after the first couple putts I made 12 in a row, left one short, and then made 20 in a row. With my old Odyssey White Ice 2-ball putter I was lucky to make 3 out of 4. The milled face has such a better feel than the insert on the 2-ball also. I can't wait to get a round in with this putter to see if I can cut some strokes out of my current scores. This is definitely the most excited I've ever been about a putter!
Good choice on your first one. I think once you get it on the course you'll be even more pleased.

Welcome to the family. Always happy to help. Great looking gamer!!

major props to seemore for going way above and beyond what i expected or even asked for. i was fitted for a seemore fgp at 33" 69* lie. my practice time was good, but on the course the results have been terrible. in the meantime, i picked up a mfgp from a thp'er that isn't to my fitted specs but is working far better for me. i had a putting lesson today with the fitter, and we identified that the fgp just wasn't heavy enough to help me with the flaws in my stroke. instead of modding the fgp, they're going to build me a ptm1 and get it to d3. i'm really excited to get the new one, and absolutely floored that they went to this extra length for little ol' me. love these guys!

Fantastic buddy! Hope you roll it well! It was my first SeeMore a little over 2 years ago and will always reside in my rotation.
It just arrived, new in shrink wrap. Holy cow this thing is beautiful. Almost hate to put it in play lol, but time to trim .5" and install the slim 2.0. Feels sweet and may knock the X2 out of the bag.
uploadfromtaptalk1442424661066.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1442424686281.jpg

So glad I made the switch to SeeMore not only for the confidence it gives me on the course but also happy to be supporting such an awesome company.

Got this bad boy in the mail today

54ffb2d83776502822cee171055edc39.jpg

Thanks again Grant!

So glad I made the switch to SeeMore not only for the confidence it gives me on the course but also happy to be supporting such an awesome company.

Thanks again Grant!

Appreciate you showing the LUV! Have a great evening!

Went to Local golf shop today, played around with a few seemores. Hit the giant FGP, I think an sb2, an si3, and a pcb.

They all had a great feel and rolled nice and smooth. Not sure about the Giant as something I would use but it looked so intimidating and awesome.

also tried some scotty's and other putters, odyssey, ping, nike, bettinardi, Taylormade, wilson, etc. and The one I wanted to roll the most of and did was the seemore. It just had a great feel to it.

Cant wait to roll mine on the course.

Thanks again Grant!

they look awesome.

it makes me realise, I forgot to post a picture, I will do it tonight

Better late than never i guess,
c8082125d3387991bb61d25a23fadda0.jpg

I love repping seemore on the course

Better late than never i guess,
c8082125d3387991bb61d25a23fadda0.jpg

I love repping seemore on the course
Nice dude still haven't figured our where to put mine.

Any UK THPers been for a fitting at Four Counties Golf with Melvyn Fern?

Got the PTM1 FGP out on the course today, on the practice green, rolled it and was just awesome, balls just magnetized to the hole when within 7 feet, and when over 7 feet, some drained, some got within inches. so very happy with the way it feels.

Too bad on the course the greens had just been aerated and were literally covered in sand over the whole surface, it was killing the ball. you hit it at the speed for a 5 footer, it went two feet. I had to hit it 3 times harder than normal to get it to go like 5 or 6 feet, but the aiming and line was good. So pleased with it and love the putter. definitely its not coming out of the bag and is my Gamer for sure.

I tried out the FGP again in stores after work on Friday, and I loved it. No idea why I didn't get along with it before, because it was rolling so well with my stroke this time. Dang it...now I'm pondering again.

Back