ttucliffhanger

2024 Bag Boy Championship - Aqua Men
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So a few weeks ago, I won the Golfwith GPS and finally got to get out and use it today. Been crazy with work and having to take emergency leave, but on to the review...

When it came in, I downloaded the app on my phone and could not find my home course so filled the easy instructions in the app and reached out to the company. Within 48 hours my course was loaded into the app! This was top notch customer service and I was thoroughly impressed!

Well, being that I didn't get started till late in the day and had to rush a little bit, I only used it for a few holes, but the few holes I did, I loved it. You just press the plus button on your phone and it tracks your shot. Distances were spot on and it works as a ball marker.

One of the coolest things is the marker/GPS has a button on it and when you press it, it says the distance on your phone.

The one downside I see is that it's not rechargeable, but takes a regular watch battery, so curious to see how long the battery lasts.
d6c6490add44cf9372c24dedd19cacb1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Does it let you specify what club you hit? I guess I’m asking would this work for long term tracking of your club distances or is it more informational?

Does it let you specify what club you hit? I guess I’m asking would this work for long term tracking of your club distances or is it more informational?

You can input the club you hit after you track. I usually do it when walking to the next shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s pretty solid. I’ve been looking for something to track my distances a little better and hopefully identify some gaps. Are there any subscription fees for the app?

That’s pretty solid. I’ve been looking for something to track my distances a little better and hopefully identify some gaps. Are there any subscription fees for the app?

App comes free, no sub, when you pair it with the Golfwith device. App doesn't work until you pair it. There are actually 3 different apps you can use that work once you own the GolfWith device. Funny thing is, I just lost my Golfwith marker (hole in my pocket of all things) but the app still works since it was paired with the device already. I just manually hit the track button now. Who knows though, it may stop working eventually so I'm saving my pennies to buy a replacement.

You might want to look at the Shot Scope. I use it and it has helped me improve my game with accurate distances with my clubs. The V2 out now has tracking and GPS in the same watch. Another great feature, you do not have to have your phone close by as with the Across

Yeah I figured out you could select the clubs so you can analyze after your round and get better dialed it. I'm still getting used to my new irons and am shooting in the low low 80s right now, but think this could really help me out to consistently break 80.

Do the shots show up on a map of the course, or is it just GPS distance tracking? If it's just tracking the distance between two points, why do courses need to be loaded?

Do the shots show up on a map of the course, or is it just GPS distance tracking? If it's just tracking the distance between two points, why do courses need to be loaded?

The shots should show up on a map of the hole, at least that what it looked like from the app video I saw. Can also be used as an on course GPS

That definitely makes sense. Sounds like a really solid product!

Yeah the shots show up on the course. U can review all your holes when ur done to see where you hit so as far as stats and what not for the amount of fairways and gir

Sounds like a really solid product!
o.png

Back