Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Happy to be 1 - 0, left points on the bench too.

Started 1-0 put up 112 with a 0 from Watkins and bad games from Manning and Mccoy hoping to build on it had a few guys on the bench do well

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

Not happy to see Anderson listed as questionable. I'm happy w/ he and Mathews there at the RB position, but things get thin after that.

Well I got super lucky to pull out a win this past week but I will take the 1-0 start. Looking to build on it this week
BRING IT.

Whooooooooo!

Such a disappointing wee 1, but hopefully I can rebound next week.

Well I lost, but honestly there were only a couple holes I need to fix, hopefully my kicker doesn't let me down every week!

Now on to the important stuff, who wants to make a deal??? League 2, offers incoming!!!

1-0 while leaving some points on the bench and a couple of guys hurt. I'll take it, but still not sold on my team. Not sure what I was thinking taking the Bucs Defense but that will change before next week.

1-0 while leaving some points on the bench and a couple of guys hurt. I'll take it, but still not sold on my team. Not sure what I was thinking taking the Bucs Defense but that will change before next week.

They were playing against a rookie QB it was an understandable pick. Who knew that QB would score 4 TD's in the first half?

hit 100 points on the nose and had a 0 from DJax. Looks like hes out a couple more weeks so i really need TY Hilton to be healthy plus strike gold with someone on my bench

They were playing against a rookie QB it was an understandable pick. Who knew that QB would score 4 TD's in the first half?

Certainly not this guy and I am not sure I want to stick around to see how many points they give up against Brees and co.

Certainly not this guy and I am not sure I want to stick around to see how many points they give up against Brees and co.

I don't blame you there. I was really disappointed in the Bucs D, I thought they were going to be better this year.

Did you think anymore about the offer I proposed?

Got a win in week 1 with 96 points despite some low production from a few of my starters. There were some underlying reasons for a couple of them, however, like horrendous outings by their quarterbacks (Luck, Flacco, gawd they looked awful). So, I think I'll stay pat and look at this team one more week before I start taking it apart.

Projected to lose, I don't feel like going 0-2. This week pretty much rides on my injured RB, hopefully he will play.

0-1, but its a long season!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I don't blame you there. I was really disappointed in the Bucs D, I thought they were going to be better this year.

Did you think anymore about the offer I proposed?

I did and still have the same feeling of being left really thin at the RB position with the trade. Not sure I can do it unless I can pick up another RB in another deal.

Started 1-0. Hopefully getting a couple of starters back this week from inj/sus. Look out Sanzabar, I'm coming after you!

Well I lost, but honestly there were only a couple holes I need to fix, hopefully my kicker doesn't let me down every week!

Now on to the important stuff, who wants to make a deal??? League 2, offers incoming!!!

Fire away brotherman.

Looking to trade my whole team except julio n hyde L2

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Me vs Mike Hunt this week, should be a fun time!

I did and still have the same feeling of being left really thin at the RB position with the trade. Not sure I can do it unless I can pick up another RB in another deal.

Understandable. If you see something we can do let me know, I would love to make a trade.

In week 2 The Pink Panthers and AP projected to put a whoopin on me

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Ok time to rebound and send a 1-0 team to 1-1. Ready for your beating wluker?

Back