European Soccer 2015/2016

Down to one game, now, but ran across a neat feature on the NBC Sports Live coverage (online). You can swap camera angles or have a PIP. Choose between the main television camera and a tactical view that shows more of the pitch.

Just watching the game.

Aguero hurt again. Not good.

Well THAT only took 90 minutes!

The last 30 minutes of Sundays Leicester City v. Aston Villa match was awesome

Another great result last night for the Hammers 2-0 win at home against Newcastle. Roll on Saturday, after away wins against Arsenal and Liverpool could we be the first team in many months to beat Man City at home? The style of football now is such a great turnaround from the Allardyce years, so refreshing.

Another great result last night for the Hammers 2-0 win at home against Newcastle. Roll on Saturday, after away wins against Arsenal and Liverpool could we be the first team in many months to beat Man City at home? The style of football now is such a great turnaround from the Allardyce years, so refreshing.
I always thought big Sam held that team back. In general, I think he holds every team back, that he manages.

Champions League and Europa League TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Tuesday, September 15

• PSV vs Manchester United (Champions League- Group Stage Round 1), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Manchester City vs Juventus (Champions League- Group Stage Round 1), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Wolfsburg vs CSKA (Champions League- Group Stage Round 1), 2:45pm, FOX Soccer 2Go and ESPN 3
  • Sevilla vs Monchengladbach (Champions League- Group Stage Round 1), 2:45pm, FOX Soccer 2Go and ESPN 3
  • Real Madrid vs. Shakhtar Donetsk (Champions League- Group Stage Round 1), 2:45pm, FOX Sports Net and FOX Soccer 2Go and ESPN Deportes
  • Galatasaray vs Atletico Madrid (Champions League- Group Stage Round 1), 2:45pm, FOX Soccer 2Go and ESPN Deportes
  • PSG vs Malmo (Champions League- Group Stage Round 1), 2:45pm, FOX Soccer 2Go, ESPN 2 and WatchESPN
  • Gent vs Lyon (Champions League- Group Stage Round 1), 2:45pm, FOX Soccer 2Go

Wednesday, September 16

• Chelsea vs Maccabi Tel-Aviv (Champions League- Group Stage Round 1), 2:45pm, FOX Sports Net, ESPN3.com and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • GNK Dinamo vs Arsenal (Champions League- Group Stage Round 1), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Olympiacos vs Bayren Munich (Champions League- Group Stage Round 1), 2:45pm, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Roma vs Barcelona (Champions League- Group Stage Round 1), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Valencia vs Zenit (Champions League- Group Stage Round 1), 2:45pm, FOX Soccer 2Go

Thursday, September 17

I always thought big Sam held that team back. In general, I think he holds every team back, that he manages.

I totally agree. He had a range of players but always stuck to the same system and team. Bilic has made some great signings during the transfer window and being only 5 games in they appear to be gelling nicely. Long may it continue, they need to be in the premiership next season to fill the new stadium.

We actually have a squad with depth and options to mix it up and cover injuries. That's been a long time coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made my Champions League picks in the nick of time today.

Just turned on Man United and PSV

Luke Shaw's leg just looked like it snapped in half. Oh my...

Do the announcers not have access to a tv? They are talking about it like he rolled his ankle or something, while you could pretty clearly tell from the replay his leg is broken.

Do the announcers not have access to a tv? They are talking about it like he rolled his ankle or something, while you could pretty clearly tell from the replay his leg is broken.

those announcers were driving me nuts, stretcher, back board, air cast & they are struggling to get that it was a very bad injury

You could tell by Van Ghaals reaction that it was not good also

Man U missed 3 really good chances in the 1st half & as usual it's coming back to haunt them

I uhhh...yea. Turn off the game to go into a meeting and we're up 1-0...son of a...

I uhhh...yea. Turn off the game to go into a meeting and we're up 1-0...son of a...

never seen a team (Man U) with so much possession in the penalty box get so few shots off

cd05oddlnmnhy2mwmjrlzwqzntjhm2viytq1y2vly2yzocznptljm2rmowrkmgmxymfknwy3ndy0zjaxyweynzrlndk4-e1442405988427.jpg

Saw the game last night and it was obvious it was something nasty as soon as he went down, and then the longer the medical teams were there before he was stretchered off, the worse it obviously was

It was talked about at half time and the commentators were saying that it should really have been a penalty and quite possibly a red card for the defender (who ironically got the equaliser for PSV)

I couldn't believe how bad Man Utd were when it came to shooting as they had so much possession but just didn't create many chances and then for those they did create, they were shocking. If they take that back to the premiership, there is no chance of them keeping their current position, let alone getting to the top of the table

Saw the game last night and it was obvious it was something nasty as soon as he went down, and then the longer the medical teams were there before he was stretchered off, the worse it obviously was

It was talked about at half time and the commentators were saying that it should really have been a penalty and quite possibly a red card for the defender (who ironically got the equaliser for PSV)

I couldn't believe how bad Man Utd were when it came to shooting as they had so much possession but just didn't create many chances and then for those they did create, they were shocking. If they take that back to the premiership, there is no chance of them keeping their current position, let alone getting to the top of the table

Can't argue with any of that. We're not winning anything playing like that, and if it stays like this we probably wouldn't make it back to European football either.

Arsenal is a joke. Giroud is a tart. What the hell.

Back