Status
Not open for further replies.
also got an email on a job interview for later this week for an awesome position. Nice to have a couple prospects come up recently in the job hunt.
This is great news. I'm really happy for you. Are the prospects in your neck of the woods?

This is great news. I'm really happy for you. Are the prospects in your neck of the woods?

Yeah, it's just a town over, so 15-30 minutes at most to get there depending where the office is. Would be sweet.

New driver just arrived! Can't wait to get it on the course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meetings went ok...
Get to cut the hours back a little bit, still have to live out of a suitcase for a little while though....

Nothing fires up THP like the Grandaddy! Nothing

I helped put together an epic team building event...everyone had a blast...mission accomplished

I helped put together an epic team building event...everyone had a blast...mission accomplished

Seems you have a knack for getting people together for a blast. Who knew!

I switched hotels this week. This is MUCH BETTER.

3a91615e46a39bcb2ce231d2891214cc.jpg

I'm still on a high after the awesome weekend and Sunday's round.

#FirstInFun

Still on cloud freaking 9 right now. I can't sleep either so it's worse tonight haha this is going to be an awesome 3 months

Sometimes a talk with a good friend can help lift you out of a rough place. I had that tonight.

I should have my COO work with you. Are stuff always sucks and feels forced instead of anything positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After dinner I sent my son's teacher a question about his homework assignment. I got a response at 8:40 at night. That is awesome. I'm really grateful for the blessing of having our kids are at a great school with outstanding teachers.

Finished early by working a little bit late. Get to fly home a day early is the bonus!

Got invited to a vendor event on Friday at a private course I haven't gotten to play before, AND my new GBB Driver and FW should be delivered today.

getting a facebook message from my 100 year old aunt from her iPad makes me smile.

getting a facebook message from my 100 year old aunt from her iPad makes me smile.

She didn't want to facetime?

I got my Albatross coin in the mail today. It looks awesome. Now I need to get it in my golf bag, then get my golf bag in to my car and onto a course. I think it'll be a new good luck piece.

I went to a corporate scramble tournament yesterday with an old friend, we teed off 45 minutes late, and the round took 6 hours, but I enjoyed every second of it, it was good to spend time with him

Found out that I'm being extended an offer for a new position! Between that and winning #TheGauntlet all I need now is to punch my ticket to Grandaddy! ;-)

Found out that I'm being extended an offer for a new position! Between that and winning #TheGauntlet all I need now is to punch my ticket to Grandaddy! ;-)

Congrats man!

getting out of work early to bring Lexie to the vet to get her stitches out. Everything looks good, hoping she can go back to using a collar soon. Then it's home to get some writing done. Rant: Beautiful afternoon and I still can't swing a club because of my stitches.

I know I posted it in the Weight Loss Thread, but I am happy to be almost 10 pounds lighter then I was 3 weeks ago.

And in 1 week I get to see a couple of my best friends and hopefully make some new ones.

I know I posted it in the Weight Loss Thread, but I am happy to be almost 10 pounds lighter then I was 3 weeks ago.

And in 1 week I get to see a couple of my best friends and hopefully make some new ones.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Way to go Fupaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back