The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrowhead is dead silent. Could hear that fumble.

No need to get the yardage there you run a draw just in case the back gets a good chunk of yards. Or take a knee and take it to OT
I'm sorry. But that's not the right call. Get the ball into field goal range and then get cute

PTWTG-450x244.png

Dec 8th 2013 was the last time a chiefs WR caught a TD pass....LOL

I'm sorry. But that's not the right call. Get the ball into field goal range and then get cute

PTWTG-450x244.png
Either do. Or do not. No in between. But hindsight is 20/20.

Knee it or try to win in regulation, that run play was going nowhere regardless.

Dec 8th 2013 was the last time a chiefs WR caught a TD pass....LOL
I've caught as many TD passes as Chiefs WRs since 2014! We all have!

Does that make them undraftable in FF?

He has always been about his stats and wants Favre's record. Plain and simple.

Lol. Way off my friend. He only cares about winning.

Keep saying he's washed up. Yes, he isn't as sharp anymore but he's not Alex Smith yet.

Very impressed by Marcus Peters so far. I wish the 49ers would have taken him in the first instead of Armstead.

13 straight divisional road wins for Denver, first team in history to achieve that. I know it's not a power division, but still impressive record away from Mile High.

Rep association came out a few days ago and told the Giants they missed a holding call on the final drive of the game. Wonder what they called and told Jerry right after that? Guess only some star QB's are protected in the NFL from cheap shots when trying to win a game.

yeah that's pretty bad. Oh well, the W is ours.

Johnny football getting the start in cleveland, cant wait to see what happens.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

i think it's safe to say it will be more than what TN saw last week from their competition.

And millions rush to pick up the Tenn defense this week.

i think it's safe to say it will be more than what TN saw last week from their competition.

And millions rush to pick up the Tenn defense this week.

We've seen what happens. He ends up on his @ss and looks like a clown. Guess I've got some golf I can work on this weekend (and the rest of the season) and not waste my time watching them.

We've seen what happens. He ends up on his @ss and looks like a clown. Guess I've got some golf I can work on this weekend (and the rest of the season) and not waste my time watching them.

He looked OK last week against the Jets, and I think i can say without being a homer that they have a better defense than the Titans. I wouldn't be surprised to see him put up some numbers. But he'll eventually do something stupid off the field.

Refs are human they can't catch every hold. As for Mannings record that is impressive.

Refs are human they can't catch every hold. As for Mannings record that is impressive.

Then stop calling and apologizing to every NFL team come Monday and Tuesday. I don't know when this started but it's out of control and funny.

He looked OK last week against the Jets, and I think i can say without being a homer that they have a better defense than the Titans. I wouldn't be surprised to see him put up some numbers. But he'll eventually do something stupid off the field.

Didn't they lose to the tune of something like 31-7? That is doing OK?

I guess Winston did ok too, I'll have to tell the media.

Didn't they lose to the tune of something like 31-7? That is doing OK?

I guess Winston did ok too, I'll have to tell the media.
And manning looked okay last night, and smith is a good qb, and leidner is a good qb.

Stats and fantasy football have degraded the sport.

If I had boys, I don't know how I would let them play this sport with this sort of information.

96% of former NFL players had brain disease
I wonder what the numbers would be on a group of retired professional soccer players and a group of retired men who never played football.

I do know the game is taught better now and the helmet is not used as a weapon as it,was in the past

Offensive players still use the helmet as weapons all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back