What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More wedge practice out back for a couple hours.

Played 18.
Hit a new club (to me) - BB mini 1.5
THP'ed

Ordered some new MD3 wedges and Chrome Soft balls

THP'd
Mentally built my grandaddy bag. Twice
More THPing

THP'd
Mentally built my grandaddy bag. Twice
More THPing

Those wedges though. We can talk about driver, FW, and wedges. So let's discuss those for now.

52-56-60? 50-54-58? What's your game plan for now?

Those wedges though. We can talk about driver, FW, and wedges. So let's discuss those for now.

52-56-60? 50-54-58? What's your game plan for now?

Personally I'm a 52-56-60 guy. I love the 60 out of a bunker and I use the 56 a ton around greens.

Read some more of last year's Grandaddy live update thread. And pondered what I want in my bag at the Grandaddy.

Finished part 1 of my Gauntlet recap and talked to my cousin and some people at work about how awesome the trip was

C grind S grind or W?

W for the 60 for sure. And S for the 52. I'm happy with the S for the 56 I have but after hearing the guys that went with W in the 56, I may wanna try that combo out and see how it works for me

C grind S grind or W?
I'm sure I will learn about the differences when we get to the Grandaddy, but figured I'd ask what is the difference in grinds? Different turf interactions?

I'm sure I will learn about the differences when we get to the Grandaddy, but figured I'd ask what is the difference in grinds? Different turf interactions?

Let's take this over to the MD3 thread so we don't clog this one up. There's some really solid info in there plus 18 new md3 owners to chime in as well

Played 9 quick after work with my league partner before our season ending scramble tomorrow night. Played decent compared to recent rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 12 holes and won my match play match. Through to the semi's.

Got rained out then came home to this.........
7ceaa2f1e0df0528f3e4e8557c9735a8.jpg

Fortunately the house was ok.

Did a little chipping in the back yard tonight.

Put my new 915D driver head on the shaft and swung it a few times. Felt great! Cant wait to hit it. Marked about 6 balls and reloaded my bag. Then packed it all up in my travel bag. With any luck, ill be playing TPC Louisiana in NOLA this time tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

Regripped my putter with a superstroke flatso 3.0. First time ever doing it myself. Never would have thought about doing it until I got on thp and was encouraged to do it.
Also cleaned the rest of my clubs. Itching to play real bad and not sure when I will get a chance.

Went to the practice green and did some putting drills.

Got my work scramble here in 3 hours. Pretty pumped. Hoping the rain stays away so we can win this thing!

Got my work scramble here in 3 hours. Pretty pumped. Hoping the rain stays away so we can win this thing!
Have an outing here at 830. Not looking too bad but will be very wet.

Lst round of the year. Hopefully it's decent but I'm not expecting much!

Glued to the tv watching the solheim cup. Great golf so far. Go Europe.

Range. I didn't hit as well as last weekend... I really had trouble getting my rotation down today and I hit a LOT of balls with the back shoulder dipping, not turning. When I get it right, it's a beautiful sight to see the ball going dead straight! Turf mat is on its way so I can hammer the feel at home. I'm hoping to get out to hit a bucket again today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back