Status
Not open for further replies.
The Happy Thread

Just rewatched THP's periscope of JohnnyRod demonstrating aimpoint and can't stop laughing so much. Whether you know about aimpoint or not, know someone that does it or thinking about doing it, that video will stay forever in your mind the time it is said out loud or done on th course. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thread may be the best thread on THP in a long long time. There is some hysterical stuff in there

That thread may be the best thread on THP in a long long time. There is some hysterical stuff in there
Off the hook! I was rolling following it last night.

Got to the course this AM to discover my birdie from yesterday stood up as a skin. $52!

Got to the course this AM to discover my birdie from yesterday stood up as a skin. $52!

Good wake up.

Finally, after a disappointing golf season, I am doing something about it. First, after SO many 3 putts this year, I got a putter fitting from Club Champion in Hackensack NJ. They recommended an Odyssey putter that cost $200. While it was better than my putter, no sale. They bent my putter to nearly the same as the $200 putter. Putting got better immediately!

Next, my first lesson of the season will be this Monday. About time, ya think! I'm really looking forward to the lesson and hoping my instructor and I jelly and continue successfully!

Wish me luck!

Sunday Football is back!!

Tonight I am going on my first date in 7 years,yikes I feel old. I met a lady last night during my walk around the area,started talking and exchanged numbers. I asked her for dinner tonight and she accepted. I am a bit nervous ,but excited to be back in the game.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Tonight I am going on my first date in 7 years,yikes I feel old. I met a lady last night during my walk around the area,started talking and exchanged numbers. I asked her for dinner tonight and she accepted. I am a bit nervous ,but excited to be back in the game.

Good luck!!! Way to get back out there!

Eating some fish for dinner. Tastes SOOOO good after what I've had all weekend with my belly issues. Makes me happy. Still easing into real food but it's a start hehe.

also got an email on a job interview for later this week for an awesome position. Nice to have a couple prospects come up recently in the job hunt.

Glad your feeling better buddy

Eating some fish for dinner. Tastes SOOOO good after what I've had all weekend with my belly issues. Makes me happy. Still easing into real food but it's a start hehe.

also got an email on a job interview for later this week for an awesome position. Nice to have a couple prospects come up recently in the job hunt.

Always exciting when those perspective hits for job interviews come thru. Good luck and glad the stomach issues are ceasing.

Wife had her first day as a long term substitute teacher. She got a 10wk assignment so we are guaranteed dual income until thanksgiving. This is a huge step for her and a big resume builder. Hoping for a couple more assignments like this for the school year and maybe a FT position next fall.

That's great Dustin. Hopefully you had a good time.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I was tasked with listening to 90's rap this morning. That's a great way to start the day.

Might have to play some on the way to work this morning! Sounds like a great start to the day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I started trying to get into better shape back in May. I am doing yoga and jogging. I set small goals for myself in regards to jogging. I have never enjoyed it and because of a lot of breathing issues it just is very taxing on me for that reason. My 1st goal was to jog 2 miles without stopping, then it was 30 minutes without stopping. Then I wanted to be able to go 3 miles then it was to finish 3 miles in under 30 minutes. My next goal was to finish a 5k distance within 31 minutes. After that I decided to just try to go increase my distance a little bit each week with my next big goal being to jog 4 miles. No matter if it was a tenth of a mile each week as long as I increased a bit. I wanted to keep my pace around 10 minutes per mile. I went 3.3 miles on Sunday and then today I was going to try to push it out to 3.5. Well the weather was so good and for the 1st time since I started I had almost no breathing issues whatsoever. I pushed all the way out to 4 miles with an average pace of 9:52 completing the entire route in 40:08 (lost a few seconds when I ran off the path a few times because I couldn't see). I probably could have gone a bit further, but my flashlight died and time to get back home to start getting ready for the day became a factor. If you would have told me 6 months ago that I would be able to jog 4 miles much less average less than 10 minutes a mile I would have told you that you had lost your mind. I know that for some 4 miles isn't that big of a deal, but from where I started at I am very pleased with my progress. And doing it at almost 48 just makes it that much better.

That's great Dustin. Hopefully you had a good time.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Thank you Rob, it was a great night,nice dinner and great convo. We are seeing each other again today so that is great

Not much to be happy about. Oh wait. Just part of the greatest golf event of all time. #TheGranddaddy

#TeamRedemption is coming for you #ZooCrew

Not much to be happy about. Oh wait. Just part of the greatest golf event of all time. #TheGranddaddy

#TeamRedemption is coming for you #ZooCrew

WELCOME TO THE BIG SHOW DUDE!

Hell yes you're happy! I am too!

Sometimes its important to realize that when you need someone to talk to, they are right there waiting to listen. #BestFriends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back