Epoch tees are they worth the money?

I really shouldn't be saying this but I do not know how this company makes money.

I have the same bag of tees I bought 3 years ago and maybe used 5 of them so far.

None have broken, just lost them on my spectacular 300 yard plus drives. ;)

I think the longer tees are worth it. They last forever for me, and it's easy to make sure you tee it up the same height all round. The little ones that come with them seem to get lost every time I use one... I end up going through them pretty quick and then just go back to grabbing tee scraps left on par 3s or using one of the wooden tees I've collected over the years.

I too love the Epoch tees, I get many rounds out of one before flex fatigue causes it to break. I have never broken one of the short tees.

Best tees I have ever used. Bought a box and I am still using them 2 seasons later.

I really shouldn't be saying this but I do not know how this company makes money.

I have the same bag of tees I bought 3 years ago and maybe used 5 of them so far.

None have broken, just lost them on my spectacular 300 yard plus drives. ;)

I know if so many people have the same pack so so long I don't see how they do either, I barely make 270 on my longest so doubt I'll be having a problem breaking one then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are the tee choice of THP. They make a fantastic product.
Y'all still carry them?

Yes they're the best tees on the market, and they last. I bought 2 or 3 boxes 3 years ago and I still have a few. Granted I quit playing for a year or more, but I still leave one on 18 tee or green every round.

Performing a little bit of necromancy here and raising this thread from the dead. Epoch tees have been my favorite for a long time and I was excited to see this limited ones available when I just went to place an order

Jun16-LBB-Stars-Stripes-release.jpg

Nice bump. These are the only tees I use. Either my THP tees or others, it’s always an epoch in play.

I've come across a few post saying that some players couldn't play a round without them, so i had a nose about and the cheapest i could fine was $7 (£5.50) for 40, so that begs the question are they worth all that money? i use PGA castle tees so are they better than them or isnt it worth bothering?

Are they the evolve ones? or does thp have their own brand?

They are the evolve ones. We have them made with the THP logo on them.

Evolve = Epoch?

I have a few of the Evolve brand tees in the longer and shorter versions. I love them both. Yeah, the shorties are difficult to track after a well struck shot, but they're great nonetheless.

I also have a bunch of the older version of the plastic (?) tees with three prongs. Not sure the brand, but I played them for years before I ever saw an Epoch and I couldn't break them either.

Nowadays, if I see a broken Epoch on the tee box that's ~1.5" or longer, I grab it, take it home, and grind it to a point and use it for a short tee for irons or hybrids/fairway woods.

I'd love to get ahold of 4 or 5 of those THP tees if anyone has a few extras that I'd send me for a couple $... unless THP has them back in stock. I realize this is a very old thread.

Evolve = Epoch?

I have a few of the Evolve brand tees in the longer and shorter versions. I love them both. Yeah, the shorties are difficult to track after a well struck shot, but they're great nonetheless.

I also have a bunch of the older version of the plastic (?) tees with three prongs. Not sure the brand, but I played them for years before I ever saw an Epoch and I couldn't break them either.

Nowadays, if I see a broken Epoch on the tee box that's ~1.5" or longer, I grab it, take it home, and grind it to a point and use it for a short tee for irons or hybrids/fairway woods.

I'd love to get ahold of 4 or 5 of those THP tees if anyone has a few extras that I'd send me for a couple $... unless THP has them back in stock. I realize this is a very old thread.

Yeah, Evolve is the brand and I think Epoch is the name of their tee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, Evolve is the brand and I think Epoch is the name of their tee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, I saw that in the pic above after I posted. Just wondering if we're talking about the same tees. I guess we are.

Did something change with this company? I used to be able to buy them at Golf Galaxy and Golfsmith and I still have them that I use. However I can't find them anymore. Golf Galaxy has their similar Maxfli brand that are clear or semi-transparent colors. I've not tried them but I don't like the look of them. Are they only sold online now?

Only tee I like better is a Martini.

What is so good about them

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Incredibly durable, great design and some of us are hoarding the last of some THP tees that were made.

Incredibly durable, great design and some of us are hoarding the last of some THP tees that were made.
Think I'll just stick to my castle tees, I thought they might do something with releasing the ball

Think I'll just stick to my castle tees, I thought they might do something with releasing the ball

They have a video up on their website that explains things. This is also from their website:

"Longer, straighter, better.

How much difference can Evolve Golf’s Epoch golf tee make? independent testing has shown that the patented, Tour-proven Epoch provides greater total distance and accuracy than competing products. Just ask any of the more than 100 tour professionals that have won playing the Epoch. Or ask any of the more than 1,000 golf clubs that have swapped their wood tees with the Epoch.

The reason is the radial posts of the Epoch tee. They span the width of your ball’s dimple, creating a dramatically lower coefficient of friction between the ball and the tee, and eliminating deflection. The results? Lower spin, greater control, greater speed, and longer distance."

They have a video up on their website that explains things. This is also from their website:

"Longer, straighter, better.

How much difference can Evolve Golf’s Epoch golf tee make? independent testing has shown that the patented, Tour-proven Epoch provides greater total distance and accuracy than competing products. Just ask any of the more than 100 tour professionals that have won playing the Epoch. Or ask any of the more than 1,000 golf clubs that have swapped their wood tees with the Epoch.

The reason is the radial posts of the Epoch tee. They span the width of your ball’s dimple, creating a dramatically lower coefficient of friction between the ball and the tee, and eliminating deflection. The results? Lower spin, greater control, greater speed, and longer distance."
I might just try them, a friend of mine uses crown tees and spends ages looking for them on the tee box after he hits iv never put much thought into tees other than tee height

epoch are incredible. They last forever, and they don't bend like a lot of plastic tees do while trying to put it into the ground, or while they are being used.

I noticed they aren't being sold at golf galaxy anymore which sucks. I hope they are still having success, because I think they are fantastic.

epoch are incredible. They last forever, and they don't bend like a lot of plastic tees do while trying to put it into the ground, or while they are being used.

I noticed they aren't being sold at golf galaxy anymore which sucks. I hope they are still having success, because I think they are fantastic.

They even held up surprisingly well against the Cobra LTD with the Speed Channel on the face that acted like an axe every time you hit it. It's not uncommon for me to use the same tee for upwards of 5 rounds, sometimes even more.

I haven't needed to buy any in a while. That would suck if something happened to them. Epoch is one of two brands that I don't especially think about but which I'm extremely loyal to - it is the only tee I play.

The thread is timely though, I just realized my stock was low and was thinking "I need to pick some up"

The best part are the lines that help you make sure you tee it up the same height every time.

The best part are the lines that help you make sure you tee it up the same height every time.

They actually have a tool on their website where you select your tee length and driver make/model and loft and it spits out a recommendation for tee height to center it on the face with reference to those lines. Seriously. How cool is that?

Link for those interested: https://evolvegolf.com/sweet-spot-system/

They actually have a tool on their website where you select your tee length and driver make/model and loft and it spits out a recommendation for tee height to center it on the face with reference to those lines. Seriously. How cool is that?

Saw this a while back when I went from the epic to the 917... completely forgot about It moving to the F8 and it was a struggle the first round.

Pretty cool. Unfortunately, that tool has neither the new M3/M4 line nor my M1 440 on it. I might be able to understand the new line, but why wouldn't it have all the M1 variations?

Back