I just took myself off the list, it looks bad for me that week. Might be a miracle and things will change, but I don't want to hold up the party. It is a pattern that the South Americans always buy Equipment in the last quarter and it is picking up real good now, good problem to have but not good for golfing.
Damn! My shaft trading buddy is out. Sorry you won't be able to join but you have to take care of business.

I'm not going to make this one. In addition to flight prices being astronomical for when I want to fly in and out, combined with me being on the road for work still (4.5 hours north of Albany), it just doesn't work. I even looked into flying from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, but cheapoair had nothing for those dates.

And for the even worse news, since I'm not working in Albany, I don't see how I get doughnuts shipped to you guys…
Aww damn. That sucks.

I guess we'll have to make do without the donuts...i mean YOU. Of course it was you all the time. Right? Not the donuts.

I'm not going to make this one. In addition to flight prices being astronomical for when I want to fly in and out, combined with me being on the road for work still (4.5 hours north of Albany), it just doesn't work. I even looked into flying from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, but cheapoair had nothing for those dates.

And for the even worse news, since I'm not working in Albany, I don't see how I get doughnuts shipped to you guys…

We'll miss ya Pete!

771f8d5709cf90aaab408b7b77857a15.jpg

Jim and now Pete officially out of the Gethering...there is a whole lot of stink in that news. I hate that Y'all make it.

Jim and now Pete officially out of the Gethering...there is a whole lot of stink in that news. I hate that Y'all make it.

Lots of truth in this statement right up to the very end, but I hate that they won't make it.

Wait does this mean no donuts? So not fair.

I am paid in full.

Old coots ready for some fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yessiree! I have reserved my bed in the Old Coots Villa. Can't wait to take on Kinderlou again. Love that course.

Yessiree! I have reserved my bed in the Old Coots Villa. Can't wait to take on Kinderlou again. Love that course.

I hear ya partner ! Awesome golf course for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like we are 3/4 paid for full capacity at this point.

Looks like we are 3/4 paid for full capacity at this point.

Aren't we plus one, based on beds available--unless you count the sofa-beds.

Yeah that's why I brought up airbeds earlier. Might need a couple. Wife will have ours but I'm willing to utilize one. Pretty sure I saw extra linens in the laundry rooms.

Was just referring to the people that have paid. If all 100% verified do end up making it, then it will be +1.

Austin, JD, G$, and Erky, how are we looking?

I'm going to bow out for now. Really really want to do this, but with a government shutdown being threatened (not to mention a potential year long CRA) my command revoked my leave for the Bridgestone Championship this weekend, as well as my request for time to travel on this one. I'll catch you in the spring hopefully.

I'm going to bow out for now. Really really want to do this, but with a government shutdown being threatened (not to mention a potential year long CRA) my command revoked my leave for the Bridgestone Championship this weekend, as well as my request for time to travel on this one. I'll catch you in the spring hopefully.
Gotta love an ineffective government

Austin, JD, G$, and Erky, how are we looking?
We are in, my PayPal account is attached to an old account, working on getting money moved then I will send it over

i should be able to talk to the wife about this tonight. i don't see an issue, but don't want to commit until i talk to her.

Gotta love an ineffective government
Indeed. I love my job. It's the red tape, bureaucrats and politicians that make it "difficult to endure" at times. It always makes me think of that line in The Outlaw Josie Wales... "Endeavor to persevere" for some reason.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

i should be able to talk to the wife about this tonight. i don't see an issue, but don't want to commit until i talk to her.
Do, tell her it's Auburn related

Do, tell her it's Auburn related

unfortunately i'm out, and it happened before i even had a chance to talk to her. i found out in a conference call and follow-up email at the end of yesterday there's a strong chance i'll need to travel for work (which NEVER happens) either next week or the week after, and i don't want to commit to you guys only to have to back out at the last minute. just wasn't meant to be.

unfortunately i'm out, and it happened before i even had a chance to talk to her. i found out in a conference call and follow-up email at the end of yesterday there's a strong chance i'll need to travel for work (which NEVER happens) either next week or the week after, and i don't want to commit to you guys only to have to back out at the last minute. just wasn't meant to be.
Well if anything changes, I'm sure we'll be able to make room.

Back