Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

I got the XL UA as well and it's probably the right size, but it's very athletic fit, too much for me. I won't wear it.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

What color is it? And how much would it cost for you to put it in a box and send it to me?

The 1/4 zip is a moomoo! If this box had not been close to free I would cancelled. Now I'm
Officially done

Its actually perfect for my intended use for going to the gym when it's chilly but not quite heavier jacket weather...replaces and old one I had

Also a Chase 54 polo and UA 1/4 zip for $22.50. Was hoping for one those new SP4 hats...oh well. Not crazy about the polo...not sure what it's fate will be.
On the fence for next month as it will be $45.
0f90e05641ecfefb2a86bcaaffc242ea.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If anyone is interested in my Chase 54 polo (size: Large), PM me.

Also a Chase 54 polo and UA 1/4 zip for $22.50. Was hoping for one those new SP4 hats...oh well. Not crazy about the polo...not sure what it's fate will be.
On the fence for next month as it will be $45.
0f90e05641ecfefb2a86bcaaffc242ea.jpg

I like that color lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it looks like the majority got UA 1/4 zips and chase 54 polos with one guy getting by a sweet chase 54 1/4zip and awesome green puma polo and I got....
11d9870fe81fb1d63a5af0eeb718725e.jpg
a boring adidas polo and
cc525c0d4d4040134354ae53ece27dd6.jpg

A white adidas rain jacket, it's nice, but I have enough I wanted a 1/4zip but oh well

I got that jacket too, in like a teal blue color.

That chase54 1/4 zip and puma polo I think was the box of the month, so sick!

So it looks like the majority got UA 1/4 zips and chase 54 polos with one guy getting by a sweet chase 54 1/4zip and awesome green puma polo and I got....
11d9870fe81fb1d63a5af0eeb718725e.jpg
a boring adidas polo and
cc525c0d4d4040134354ae53ece27dd6.jpg

A white adidas rain jacket, it's nice, but I have enough I wanted a 1/4zip but oh well

I just signed up and wont get my first box till next month, but I love that short sleeve rain jacket, really hope I get something like that!

I just signed up and wont get my first box till next month, but I love that short sleeve rain jacket, really hope I get something like that!
It's actually long sleeve, I just forgot to take a picture of the sleeves

Green Chase54 Polo and black UA quarter zip for me, pretty happy with it.

a955edc5e6744cd83760ae2be1bbc4b9.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Everybody with these quarter zips make me want to cry... it rarely rains longer than 10 minutes in florida

my box is waiting for me at home. Tempted to take a "smokebreak" and go see what I got.

I love both of those

That chase54 1/4 zip and puma polo I think was the box of the month, so sick!

I was really excited when I saw the Chase54 1/4 zip and the fact that is has pockets makes it perfect. I am wearing both today and the 1/4 zips pattern really looks good with the Polo's bright color contrast. If my box were this great every month I'd never cancel!

It's actually long sleeve, I just forgot to take a picture of the sleeves

Well its still nice. I would actually prefer it over a 1/4 zip, but thats just me. What "style" did you choose for this box?

Well its still nice. I would actually prefer it over a 1/4 zip, but thats just me. What "style" did you choose for this box?
I technically have all styles, but earlier I emailed them asking for no "traditional" items, as I basically just wanted "wild and loud" and "athletic" I don't mind the jacket, it's very nice and looks super clean/sharp, I just already have a bunch of rain jackets from hockey and don't have a whole lot of 1/4 zips so I was excited for 1/4 zips...

Basically if nobody posted all of their quarter zips, especially musicmaster's (Damn you!!!! that thing is perfect!!!) I would of been perfectly happy with this box (except I'd of rather had a more flashy addidas shirt, but I'm wearing it today at work and it is comfortable as hell!

I technically have all styles, but earlier I emailed them asking for no "traditional" items, as I basically just wanted "wild and loud" and "athletic" I don't mind the jacket, it's very nice and looks super clean/sharp, I just already have a bunch of rain jackets from hockey and don't have a whole lot of 1/4 zips so I was excited for 1/4 zips...

Basically if nobody posted all of their quarter zips, especially musicmaster's (Damn you!!!! that thing is perfect!!!) I would of been perfectly happy with this box (except I'd of rather had a more flashy addidas shirt, but I'm wearing it today at work and it is comfortable as hell!

nice I did not know you could ask them that. I am a little disappointed I found out when I did last week because I have to wait until the March 15th shipment for my first box. Still hoping for the best, from what I was reading they usually give you a pretty solid box for your first to keep you around.

I find it kind of weird with what you got as I did the same thing as you and have "all styles" but no traditional as well. I emailed them after I saw you said you did that and they were cool with it. Maybe it was a size thing, I have Large.

Damn east coast to west coast shipping. I won't get mine until 2/25

I would have been pumped with the UA 1/4 zip and a polo. I got a Chase54 Clayton jacket in white that is just not my style whatsoever, a pair of adidas socks and a cheap silicon bracelet. Good value for the price, but again, not my style.

I'll give it one more month but I'm guessing if you're rocking XXL there won't be much as far as style is concerned since most of the good stuff gets picked over quick in that size.

Damn east coast to west coast shipping. I won't get mine until 2/25

lol it really is terrible. I don't know how Ken gets his so much before ours (he is in San Diego!?)

Back