THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

There's quite a few more in the Michigan thread (which I've posted links to this thread in twice yesterday). We don't have the every day posters or anything like that. I know we have a solid dozen at least, just hope they make their way to this thread.

I have no doubt it will be filled. Absolutely zero concerns.
I just wish people spent more time on THP that have a shot at a prize like this, but it is what it is and the event will be special regardless.

I have no doubt it will be filled. Absolutely zero concerns.
I just wish people spent more time on THP that have a shot at a prize like this, but it is what it is and the event will be special regardless.
No doubt about it. The MVP trip alone would be something to make me jump at it, if I weren't interested already.

I spent a weekend in detroit once, does that get me temporary citizenship? :)

I have posted countless times about my interest, hope it doesn't get overlooked! #TeamMichigan

I have posted countless times about my interest, hope it doesn't get overlooked! #TeamMichigan
Most certainly not. Captain Jdtox is all over it.

No doubt about it. The MVP trip alone would be something to make me jump at it, if I weren't interested already.

Yup and as we said previously, the MVP is not just about scoring.
So if someone plays but is not part of THP, they can certainly enjoy the event for everything that it offers, but the MVP will go to the complete package.
Its an expensive endeavor for us, as we are not some big company, so we want to make sure that the person embodies this community.

Most certainly not. Captain Jdtox is all over it.

Awesome. I have spent more time refreshing my IPad on THP than I have with my Prego wife. I think she is getting annoyed! #GolfProblems ;-)

Awesome. I have spent more time with my IPad refreshing THP than I have with my Prego wife. I think she is getting annoyed! #GolfProblems ;-)

Haha. Dont do that brother. Family is what its all about.

I know there are more guys interested than what have responded to my pm's and questions and I have no doubt we will field a team when sign ups come.

Michigan will be ready!

ATTENTION OHIO HOPEFULS

Since we wont have time for a "draft combine" I would like anyone interested in making the team to answer these questions via PM (you can post them here too, but I want a PM so I can keep tabs easier).

1. What is your current index?
2. What is your goal index wise by the time of the event?
3. What do you consider are your strengths of your golf game?
4. What are your weaknesses that you need to improve?
5. What kind of player are you teammate wise when playing alongside a fellow teammate?
6. What is your plan to help assure your team is victorious in June?
7. Why do you want to be apart of this team?
8. Why should I pick you?

Afternoon bump and thanks to everyone that has sent a PM so far

Question for the captains, what criteria will you be using to decide on your 3 picks? Will you go based off of guys you know, their HC, their strength's, or will it come down to who offers you the best bribe?

Question for the captains, what criteria will you be using to decide on your 3 picks? Will you go based off of guys you know, their HC, their strength's, or will it come down to who offers you the best bribe?

I kinda touched on it here:
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-True-Temper&p=4200388&viewfull=1#post4200388

Im fortunate enough to have played with most the guys in OH so I kinda know what each can do on the course. FOr those that I havent teed it up with I'll have to spend extra time looking at the responses to my questions and certainly handicap will be evaluated as well.
At the end of the day I will use my 3 picks to compliment the 4 THP picks (along with myself) and hopefully put the best team out on the course

Hard to say for me at this point, but I can tell you this if no effort is made to answer questions when I ask, they will not be even in consideration. So they must be paying attention and participating in this thread.

welcome back, get that AC membership renewed (or check with Pinslayer cause he was looking to pay it forward) and get in on this one!

Yes! If he would like me to snag it for him I will. I still need another for a total of 2. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! If he would like me to snag it for him I will. I still need another for a total of 2. Thoughts?

shoot him a PM, Im sure he would appreciate the gesture

Afternoon bump and thanks to everyone that has sent a PM so far

I'll get this squared away this evening Mike

Hard to say for me at this point, but I can tell you this if no effort is made to answer questions when I ask, they will not be even in consideration. So they must be paying attention and participating in this thread.

I didn't even consider that aspect. Although I think JB touched on it earlier in this thread. I guess the MI contingent better be on their toes and ready. Sounds like there will be no free rides and no "phoning it in". Be active or be left behind.

I didn't even consider that aspect. Although I think JB touched on it earlier in this thread. I guess the MI contingent better be on their toes and ready. Sounds like there will be no free rides and no "phoning it in". Be active or be left behind.

Based off what JB has stated a few times, I believe this rings true for both sides.

This event is too awesome for any free rides. Each one of these spots is heavily coveted on both sides and will be hard earned. I hope im one of the lucky 14

This event is too awesome for any free rides. Each one of these spots is heavily coveted on both sides and will be hard earned. I hope im one of the lucky 14

Better hope for a METEORIC rise in the standings....!

Better hope for a METEORIC rise in the standings....!
I had a good FIFY ready but i will keep today a butthurt free day lol so yes. I hope i have a great showing at the next few sim sessions and im able to make it in this thing

Based off what JB has stated a few times, I believe this rings true for both sides.

Agreed. Not to pile on them, but the Michigan contingent has been pretty quiet except a few. Hopefully as things get closer, they will be more talkative.

Agreed the spots are coveted on both sides of the border and this event looks to be awesome.

I had a good FIFY ready but i will keep today a butthurt free day lol so yes. I hope i have a great showing at the next few sim sessions and im able to make it in this thing

On the other hand, you could be one of THP's selections.

#AlwaysHope
I hope we both get in!

Back