Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Gotta say the golf show was enjoyable tonight. So much better than the Sunday zoo we normally try to deal with. Not crowded at all. Ran into Chris Carfagnia at his Pine Lakes booth

Good to see you and meet the Mrs.!

I'm going back tomorrow I know I have more there, hopefully these other jokers stay home!
I am going tomorrow as well. What time are you thinking of heading over?

Are they using the M1 this year?

I imagine they just aren't going off ball speed like someone said, would assume ball speed launch and spin are used but not sure what machine they are using.

I am going tomorrow as well. What time are you thinking of heading over?

Are they using the M1 this year?

I imagine they just aren't going off ball speed like someone said, would assume ball speed launch and spin are used but not sure what machine they are using.

No they're still using the SLDR

Better hit the center of the club face then. Not that you can put up 350+ with missing the center anyways though.

Wait till you get really old like me and can't hit it out of your shadow anymore
Old ....
Pffttt. I think I hate you

Gunner I'll reserve judgement cause we haven't met yet

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Gotta say the golf show was enjoyable tonight. So much better than the Sunday zoo we normally try to deal with. Not crowded at all. Ran into Chris Carfagnia at his Pine Lakes booth

You also bumped into me....and yes my date was not attractive at all. Good seeing you there tonight.....albeit for 4-5mins. Hope you and Mrs. V. Had fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old ....
Pffttt. I think I hate you

Gunner I'll reserve judgement cause we haven't met yet

We have met! I know I'm quiet but jeez. At least once at the Cure event last year. I don't think I'm wrong.

I'm going back tomorrow I know I have more there, hopefully these other jokers stay home!

d48cc255e4a4cb2e93d083655f316f5f.jpg

Just for clarification for those that were wondering....

I hate my phone

FYI....there were a couple deals to be had there tonight. 3 FJ Sta Softs for $24.......I also snagged a brand new Titleist 915h 2iron/hybrid for $120

FYI....there were a couple deals to be had there tonight. 3 FJ Sta Softs for $24.......I also snagged a brand new Titleist 915h 2iron/hybrid for $120

Picked up two pair of Puma Biodrive leather for $59/pair!!

We have met! I know I'm quiet but jeez. At least once at the Cure event last year. I don't think I'm wrong.
Sorry You're right. See I am old and losing my mind

Might have to wear the soft spikes, I literally swing out of my DC shoes anytime I have tried to golf with them.

d48cc255e4a4cb2e93d083655f316f5f.jpg

Just for clarification for those that were wondering....

C'mon Rich! None of this weak-ass 361 sh*t! Time to man up! Beast mode lol!

Did you happen to see any of the women's drives? I was talking to my neighbors & their friend's daughter (13 year old 8th grader) was in 2nd place at 222. The HS coach wanted her to play varsity as a 7th grader but OH rules won't allow it.

Hope you nail it next time dude!

Picked up two pair of Puma Biodrive leather for $59/pair!!

Ya I almost picked up the white pair until I found the DryJoy Tours that I had been wanting for a while

C'mon Rich! None of this weak-ass 361 sh*t! Time to man up! Beast mode lol!

Did you happen to see any of the women's drives? I was talking to my neighbors & their friend's daughter (13 year old 8th grader) was in 2nd place at 222. The HS coach wanted her to play varsity as a 7th grader but OH rules won't allow it.

Hope you nail it next time dude!

Beast mode was broken, I even tried beer mode and that didn't get it done either, lol.

I did see one tall blonde girl hitting in the 200's not sure the exact # but I think the leader was 23X.

Beast mode was broken, I even tried beer mode and that didn't get it done either, lol.

I did see one tall blonde girl hitting in the 200's not sure the exact # but I think the leader was 23X.

That's OK you'll get 'em today bro!

So nice outside. Gonna go hit up the range and work on some iron swings

Who's playing tomorrow? Anyone in NW Ohio or SE Mi?

This just happened to go into first with an hour left.... #Gunnerlong Gunner

21fe531fef784da7cd3c41956e20c2ae.jpg

Got all side tracked today dong stuff for my mom couldn't even make it to the show.

Gunner better win for today

Just realized tickets are good for all 3 days, going to stop by in a bit, see if I can at least break 300

20224046ac13c1cdef4ace72be7e1db4.jpg

...and apparently my short game is good too. LOL!!!

20224046ac13c1cdef4ace72be7e1db4.jpg

...and apparently my short game is good too. LOL!!!

Im really happy u were a random pick for the #THPregionalrivalry one less person for Mikedean441 to consider...well done today bud!

Back