Grandaddy 2015 - Next contest?

I'm smiling from ear to ear right now.

TWO MORE TO GO!

Congrats guys!!

Well this was certainly not expected, but I am extremely excited to finally get a chance at playing The Hideaway along with THPers (Not to mention a chance at Miguel's). This will be my first time playing with any of the guys from Callaway so I am pretty damn excited about that. Jman I am here reporting for duty sir!

To close, I just keep thinking about something Finley said to me back in August "Dude you are killing me." He better get used to that.

Excited to do this with you buddy!

See my post in the #Grandaddy thread, but wow. This is amazing. Absolutely amazing.

I cannot thank everyone enough. Finley, I am coming for you. I will be ready both mentally and physically that much is certain. Time to get some effing redemption

I hope it can happen man, I really do, I think we may need to just do as with the captains match and determine right here, right now that we MUST play in singles.

I will be worn out and so only playing 12 holes again would help me out.

I hope it can happen man, I really do, I think we may need to just do as with the captains match and determine right here, right now that we MUST play in singles.

you really think it will only take me 12 holes? Wow. Good to know.

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not the captain, but I am pretty sure Jman would make this happen ahead of time.
And lets not forget team matches, TH might get lucky on the draw and get you again too.

Congrats, guys!!!

Congrats Gents!

you really think it will only take me 12 holes? Wow. Good to know.

What can we bet to make it worth our while that if someone (you) lose that bad, they must do something. I'm in if you are.

Congrats ddec & texashacker.

I sense a Mongolian reversal, and this year he makes you his TexasHacker.

Come on entertaining side bet....!

Im not the captain, but I am pretty sure Jman would make this happen ahead of time.
And lets not forget team matches, TH might get lucky on the draw and get you again too.

Agree on team matches but as has been widely reported, a good crutch can help lead to a W in those formats. This may be slightly more personal for TH for sure and I can't really say I blame him.

Congrats guys!

Agree on team matches but as has been widely reported, a good crutch can help lead to a W in those formats. This may be slightly more personal for TH for sure and I can't really say I blame him.

I think there is some personal for you too. I mean you beat Taylor pretty darn badly for 2 days, although he still left smiling. Then last year your game was off, and he is your guy that you believe can save that win/loss record.

While we are at it, Captain Jman, can I get a crutch please. #Needed

I think we could have a Golf Shirt Challenge. THP will make hte golf shirt too.
Loser has to wear the golf shirt that the winner decides what is written on it, to their next round of golf with people present and video at least the beginning.

And just so you guys know how big the Grandaddy is...Jason Finley is in Europe for work right now and on THP talking side bets.
#ThankYouSuperVillain

Congrats Texas Hacker and Ddec! Great additions to the team! This is going to be fun to follow in December as TH takes on Finley again! That match has to happen!

And just so you guys know how big the Grandaddy is...Jason Finley is in Europe for work right now and on THP talking side bets.
#ThankYouSuperVillain

Jason, great stuff that you are still spending the time on THP while over on this side of the water

You should have given us a shout, I am sure there would be a few European THP'ers that would love the chance to get to meet you

#ThankYouSuperVillain

Location does not change the amount of banter being thrown around. And I did learn that the proper british term was banter so I will be using that while here. Location does not change how big this is.

And the winners are...

Texas Hacker

AND

ddec

One first time Grandaddy participant and our first ever repeat Grandaddy participant.
Each have THP Experience and are joining the mix of a team full of first timers.

Congrats to you both (this was tough to post for multiple reasons) and we wish you the best of luck on the journey to the greatest event ever created.
Congrats to both of you!

Jason, great stuff that you are still spending the time on THP while over on this side of the water

You should have given us a shout, I am sure there would be a few European THP'ers that would love the chance to get to meet you

Fairly quick and full trip this time but next time when I have more time I would love to.

Congrats to Dean & Taylor!!! Two solid additions and along with JB, this team is rounding into form. The Zoo Crew won't know what hit them come December.

#ThankYouSuperVillain

Hope his boss don't see this and a repremand in December is not in order.

Back