Custom Head Cover Company - Ecktron Performance

Looks great. Do they let you select different materials?

The colors yes, materials no. Logo placement is not really negotiable but lettering is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Custom Head Cover Company - Ecktron Performance

Not gonna lie. I ordered another headcover from them and it's been 5 weeks and I keep getting the run around. Kind of getting pissed off.

Yeah I felt same way. I paid my order on 7/23. Received it today (9/16). I inquired about it on 8/27 and was told it would be done soon and shipped within a week. I emailed about last week and he stated he was finishing it and would be shipped within a week. He apologized for the delay and said he was working to get it out. I won't lie, communication would have made it all good but I had to ask him. He did quote 5-6 weeks until completion when ordered but didn't expect to have to ask for updates after the deadline. The quality is good and I like the headcover so I'm happy with it.

Yeah I felt same way. I paid my order on 7/23. Received it today (9/16). I inquired about it on 8/27 and was told it would be done soon and shipped within a week. I emailed about last week and he stated he was finishing it and would be shipped within a week. He apologized for the delay and said he was working to get it out. I won't lie, communication would have made it all good but I had to ask him. He did quote 5-6 weeks until completion when ordered but didn't expect to have to ask for updates after the deadline

I was quoted 3-4 weeks. Then when I emailed after 4 weeks was told 4-5 weeks. Sent another email as its over 5 weeks that was never responded to. Just sent another email. He isn't the only game in town and they aren't cheap. I don't get it soon I am cancelling the order.

I was quoted 3-4 weeks. Then when I emailed after 4 weeks was told 4-5 weeks. Sent another email as its over 5 weeks that was never responded to. Just sent another email. He isn't the only game in town and they aren't cheap. I don't get it soon I am cancelling the order.

Definitely not cheap but I will admit the material is quality. I emailed him about a putter cover but holding off until I get a little of time with this cover to see the wear

Definitely not cheap but I will admit the material is quality. I emailed him about a putter cover but holding off until I get a little of time with this cover to see the wear

I have a putter cover from him on my other Low Tide and it really is great which is why I ordered another one but this has really soured me. I don't mind a delay but be up front about it and communicate. Don't ignore emails.

Got a response this morning that he was sorry and it would ship today. Managing a customers expectations can go a long way. If there is going to be a delay, proactively letting a customer know can be extremely valuable. I am in no rush but when I am told 3-4 weeks and its closer to 6 without any communication, I have an issue. The quality of the product is top notch but the experience hasnt nearly been as great as last time.

Got a response this morning that he was sorry and it would ship today. Managing a customers expectations can go a long way. If there is going to be a delay, proactively letting a customer know can be extremely valuable. I am in no rush but when I am told 3-4 weeks and its closer to 6 without any communication, I have an issue. The quality of the product is top notch but the experience hasnt nearly been as great as last time.

Glad he responded. I definitely agree that the communication aspect with him could be better.

Came in today. I like it but not as much as my other one. The other one had a pocket. For some reason this one doesnt. It's also pretty snug fitting the putter.

86ef6f16a4a5bbe46758c5cff07c03b0.jpg

98eb8b247ee37a787e81cbfd08cf7e21.jpg

61fc719b42bf04e922132da5a375393c.jpg

Just put my order in today. Cant wait to get it in.....5 ish weeks from now

Have a custom cover in the works. Something special, and I'm really looking forward to getting it on my putter.

Little behind schedule but will be here next week.
image_zpsjyk6ni4f.jpeg
[/IMG]

image_zpsmn4mr46i.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zpsyova6ji9.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

just sent a message to these guys with a pretty ambitious design. we'll see if it's feasible.

just sent a message to these guys with a pretty ambitious design. we'll see if it's feasible.

Sent one too. Took awhile for him to respond and send the mock but communication with most of the putter companies that I've had have been that way with the exception of one, and the price for that was more than I wanted to pay. Excited to see what he comes up with though!

so my idea was a nonstarter. i wanted to use a copyrighted image and he wouldn't do it. the image i wanted had a lot of detail that he said couldn't be embroidered. i could pick a different image from the same theme with less detail, but the copyright issue would still be a bugaboo. :sadface: because i was really excited about making this happen.

so my idea was a nonstarter. i wanted to use a copyrighted image and he wouldn't do it. the image i wanted had a lot of detail that he said couldn't be embroidered. i could pick a different image from the same theme with less detail, but the copyright issue would still be a bugaboo. :sadface: because i was really excited about making this happen.

as sad as it is that you couldn't take your idea to production, this to me speaks volume in regards to the company's integrity

as sad as it is that you couldn't take your idea to production, this to me speaks volume in regards to the company's integrity

or they just don't want to get sued lol

Having worked with them on my HS teams covers and going through the same thing with one of our school logo (Chicago Bears "C") I agree with your sentiments, they do things the right way and I can respect that.

They still came out badass too.

or they just don't want to get sued lol

Did he offer the chance to get around the copyright by getting permission for a one off release from the copy? He made the accommodation for me when I had my headcover made.

Did he offer the chance to get around the copyright by getting permission for a one off release from the copy? He made the accommodation for me when I had my headcover made.

no, pretty much shut it down. it would be a calvin & hobbes theme, and my understanding is that watterson is pretty stingy. understandably so given all the pi$$ing stuff that was created years ago.

Killed it.
c52e3eab7f309dfe9db139091c2388b7.jpg

jman that cover is the reason i reached out to them. the precision is so impressive and everything about it just pops. it came out amazing!

Killed it.
c52e3eab7f309dfe9db139091c2388b7.jpg

I again cannot say enough about Justin at EP.

The plan for the 2018 Cushing Tiger HC is straight up amazing.

Hmmm, with two boys in the family now, it's probably time I did a head cover to honor them both. I did one through Rose and Fire on my driver, but could stand to do one for the putter as well.

Back