Flog is coming to the Big Apple - Oct 12th - Oct 18th

flog2424

Philippians 4:13
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Guys

Just putting out a feeler to see if anyone in the NYC are might be interested in some golf on possibly October 12th or the weekend of October 17th - 18th. I would love to do the Bethpage thing but don't know how feasible that might be.

I also have to make sure we have the weekend free but based on past experience we should

Just let me know!

You folks need to join on this invitation as he is a fun guy to tee it up with and has some serious game!

Bethpage is a pretty good haul from NYC.

Flog, if you can make it out to Bethpage (40min train ride from Penn Station) then I'd be up for a weekend round.

I'm a few hours north of NYC and would have no issue at all getting together for a round Kyle.

Let me see if the dates work.

Flog is coming to the Big Apple - Oct 12th - Oct 18th

Hey Guys

Just putting out a feeler to see if anyone in the NYC are might be interested in some golf on possibly October 12th or the weekend of October 17th - 18th. I would love to do the Bethpage thing but don't know how feasible that might be.

I also have to make sure we have the weekend free but based on past experience we should

Just let me know!

I'll make sure I am in NYC that week. Where you going to be staying?

I'll do some Bethpage!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be in NYC that weekend. I'm in Manhattan and have a car. It's small (fiat 500) so 2 people plus bags but if it works for my schedule, I can give one person a ride.

What time were you thinking on Oct 12th? That date works the best for me as I'm not usually there on weekend. I could fly in on the 11th for an early morning round.

Any updates? Making travel arrangements for Sept and Oct.

Dont think the wife can make it for the weekend so it looks like I am free. Could play early morning on Oct 12th possibly and either day on the weekend. If Bethpage is a realty, is it better to play with a resident to get a tee time or do the walk up thing

I am good to play on Oct 12th. Would love to play Bethpage Black. We need to find us a NY'er who can make a reservation.

Dont think the wife can make it for the weekend so it looks like I am free. Could play early morning on Oct 12th possibly and either day on the weekend. If Bethpage is a realty, is it better to play with a resident to get a tee time or do the walk up thing

Definitely go the resident route - fall golf at Bethpage can be tough for walk-ups on a weekend...

Definitely go the resident route - fall golf at Bethpage can be tough for walk-ups on a weekend...

How about on Monday's?

Bump for the evening crowd

I will be at my NYC place that weekend.

I was thinking I would do a round at Ferry Point on Monday - is anyone is interested?

I'd do Bethpage Black but, although I own a place in the city, I am not a NY resident (PA) so can't help with that. I can get out Sunday/Monday. Saturday is a maybe but only if it's an early tee time.

Monday is a no go for me.

Monday's black is closed. I could totally play on 10/12 and drive wherever we play. We could play Trump Ferry Point or Bethpage red. Let me know what you are thinking?

I've been eyeing Ferry's Point so that is an option on the 12th as well. However since this is Kyle's shindig I'll let him pick.
Monday the 12th would be my only option to play though.

Monday's black is closed. I could totally play on 10/12 and drive wherever we play. We could play Trump Ferry Point or Bethpage red. Let me know what you are thinking?

do you think black would still be closed on that Monday with it being a "holiday"??

My boss may need me to visit and play with a client on Monday the 12th so if thats the case you all could go to Ferry Point and I may meet up with you all later in the day. Will still have the weekend open if someone wants to give Bethpage a go.

do you think black would still be closed on that Monday with it being a "holiday"??

I will call Bethpage and find out if black is closed for Columbus day

Bethpage Black will be open the 10/12

Sweet...

What time are we looking play Monday the 12th? How many are looking to play? I can book up to 4 people at Bethpage. If we are 4 people I suggest we hit Ferry Point

Back