Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Need some back up help for my RB this week looking to give up a we in league 4. Doesn't need to be a block buster so send offers to Jarred's footling.
Bad trade sent your way

Quit worrying. Your team is a freaking juggernaut this year.

League 3, I'm trying to upgrade at WR, really want to trade one of my tight ends or RBs to make that happen.

Send me something. Tread Lightly

Need some back up help for my RB this week looking to give up a we in league 4. Doesn't need to be a block buster so send offers to Jarred's footling.

Sent an offer to you with a couple RB options.

Tyrod Taylor Strained MCL will be out multiple games should shake some things up for some people
Great. He was my injury substitute for Romo in my work league. Fortunately it a 10 team league. So there might be someone decent on waivers.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Tyrod Taylor Strained MCL will be out multiple games should shake some things up for some people

That makes six players I have injured, five of which were starters. I may not have enough bodies to field a team this week.

HAHAHAHHA HA!!!!!!!

This is hilarious. Last week I gave up my backup qb Eli as part of the Jamal Charles deal because Tyrod was playing so good. Now I lose Jamal and him in the same week!!! WOW. Talk about a trade backfiring in your face.

Tread Lightly and I completed our trade today from last week. The total deal was Delaney Walker for Gillmore and Williams (NYG). We had to break it up because I had travel constraints and the Williams trade to me from DeezNuts wasn't processed yet, so I couldn't flip him to Tread Lightly in the system.

That makes 7 trades through 5 weeks of the season. This is what happens when you mess up the draft, have a lot of injuries and refuse to give up.

honestly, I thought you had me last week. I was sweating bullets watching the game last night.

honestly, I thought you had me last week. I was sweating bullets watching the game last night.
I was feeling pretty decent about my chances after the Indy game Thursday night. Then a whole bunch of stuff happened to continuously change those feelings :)

League 3:

After waivers process tomorrow I will have 4 starting RB's. I'd like to upgrade at WR. I'm open to any of these combinations:

RB1 for WR1

RB2 + WR2 for WR1

RB1 + WR2 for WR1 + RB2

(that is a lot of math; there may be a test later)

If anyone in league 1 has some RB depth I'd like to trade Doug Martin since he's on bye. Won't give him away though. I would need similar-ish value in return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quit worrying. Your team is a freaking juggernaut this year.

League 3, I'm trying to upgrade at WR, really want to trade one of my tight ends or RBs to make that happen.

League 3:

After waivers process tomorrow I will have 4 starting RB's. I'd like to upgrade at WR. I'm open to any of these combinations:

RB1 for WR1

RB2 + WR2 for WR1

RB1 + WR2 for WR1 + RB2

I sent trade proposals to both of you that involve D Thomas. First one to accept gets him.

?

League 3:

RB1 for WR1

RB2 + WR2 for WR1

RB1 + WR2 for WR1 + RB2

You know where to look for some WRs...come on we need another trade! Lol

League 1:

Looking to upgrade RB, willing to package any of the following:

Chris Ivory
Justin Forsett
TJ Yeldon
Keenan Allen
Allen Robinson
Allen Hurns

Anyone?

Nice trade in League in 4.
L2H traded Duke Johnson Jr., Cle to DYMd
L2H traded Jeremy Hill, Cin to DYMd

DYMd traded Todd Gurley, StL to L2H
DYMd traded Pierre Garcon, Wsh to L2H

League 4:
Looking for a decent RB option this week.. Have some solid WR depth. Does not need to be a blockbuster.

ad6d843ad5fb7f348161d41306ff597b.jpg

that stings a little....

The 11th waiver wire spot in L2 wasn't enough to get Chakakhan (or whatever his name is). Pink Panthers pounced on him with the 1 spot.

The 11th waiver wire spot in L2 wasn't enough to get Chakakhan (or whatever his name is). Pink Panthers pounced on him with the 1 spot.

This was a very active waiver wire week for our league. Those that didn't use it moved up quite a bit

I grabbed Nile Davis. I know he isn't going to get the carries this week but who knows going forward with JC out

I grabbed Nile Davis. I know he isn't going to get the carries this week but who knows going forward with JC out

That's a good pickup.

ad6d843ad5fb7f348161d41306ff597b.jpg

that stings a little....

Tell me about it man, happened to me in my work league, in which I also had Tony Romo as my QB..

Back to dealing with Lamar Miller and his mediocre start. I wonder if the new hc has them running more and takes a more balanced approach

Back to dealing with Lamar Miller and his mediocre start. I wonder if the new hc has them running more and takes a more balanced approach
Trade him.

Back