Status
Not open for further replies.
Atta boy Fup! Good stuff.

getting out of work early to bring Lexie to the vet to get her stitches out. Everything looks good, hoping she can go back to using a collar soon. Then it's home to get some writing done. Rant: Beautiful afternoon and I still can't swing a club because of my stitches.

Hold Lexie's paw for me.
And just think how caught up you will be, and that the next wave of gear will be here shortly.

I know I posted it in the Weight Loss Thread, but I am happy to be almost 10 pounds lighter then I was 3 weeks ago.

And in 1 week I get to see a couple of my best friends and hopefully make some new ones.

I like you too. :alien:

My parents are visiting this weekend. I think they are landing soon. They wanted to go to an outdoor Vikings game and my dad wanted to finally play a round of golf in Minnesota, everytime he visits, we end up in Wisconsin. Aside from spending time with my parents, I also get another meal at Manny's.

Plus one week until Disney.

3 reviews done today.

#Boom

My parents are visiting this weekend. I think they are landing soon. They wanted to go to an outdoor Vikings game and my dad wanted to finally play a round of golf in Minnesota, everytime he visits, we end up in Wisconsin. Aside from spending time with my parents, I also get another meal at Manny's.

Plus one week until Disney.

Fantastic Steak House. In my top 5 for sure.

Golfing with THPers tomorrow

Heading back to Dallas tonight to see the family. Been a rough few weeks so I am excited to see my puppy and the rest of my family.

Heading back to Dallas tonight to see the family. Been a rough few weeks so I am excited to see my puppy and the rest of my family.

Embrace it.
And no your secondary family is here too.

Current job security, I have been assured I am safe, and will never be going anywhere.

And still have a job interview to go to today......

And then the range.

And hopefully then a cheeseburger.

Felt like the interview went well today. Was so nervous as I was walked into a panel of network/sys admins, but overall it went well. Will see how it goes, but at least I know I did the best I could and whatever happens, happens.

My gf got a job she has been wanting to get. Hr for a NA company. I am so proud of her ,as a celebration I am taking her to a revolving resuraunt to celebrate this occasion. She is an amazing women and so glad she got the job

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Another week in the books. Another week closer to #Redemption

Hell yes!

It's amazing how it's seriously changed my outlook on life. Nothing is as bad as it seemed to be anymore. Sh*tty day at work? So what. Grandaddy awaits. Stuck in a traffic jam? Awesome, more time to ponder my bag for the thousandth time

Kid free weekend at Disney World thanks to a business trip for my wife including a night in the new Four Seasons - amazing.

Southwest got me on an earlier flight. Love it. Getting home almost 2 hours earlier now. Going to enjoy this family time immensely

Southwest got me on an earlier flight. Love it. Getting home almost 2 hours earlier now. Going to enjoy this family time immensely
Awesome dude. The timing couldn't be more perfect. Just hang out and enjoy the family.

Round booked for tomorrow, end of season rates $22.50 for 18 including a cart.

How great is that!!!??? Well except for it being end of season.

You need a house with a yard so you can bring that puppy back home! I know, you travel. That sucks.

Have a good trip. Let's go to Joe's when you get back. I still owe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back