Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I totally didn't understand, and then it made sense if prizes were given out by country.
I don't think the Texas crew has received our THP badges yet for our win?! Not that we need them or anything but was reminded about it seeing JRob get his 4th last weekend. He must originally be from Texas with all that flash, dash and style.

I don't think the Texas crew has received our THP badges yet for our win?! Not that we need them or anything but was reminded about it seeing JRob get his 4th last weekend. He must originally be from Texas with all that flash, dash and style.

Ironic, because he was born in Ohio

Just make it TX vs THE OH and be done with it :alien:

Maybe he watched a ton of Walker Texas Ranger?

Nah. I think it would have brought him from awesome to average and there is no way Johnny Rod is average.

Speaking of #regionalrivalry, between myself, j4u, EaglevsFalcon, orutravis, pokeslice, royalwulff, amberlamps, theballguy, and whoever else we have can put on a good showing!

#dontforgetthemilehighstate

Really? You just totally forgot about milehigh...your in trouble now.
Hahaha on purpose to give him motivation for upcoming event in case colorado gets called upon lmao

Awaiting Nate's post about Texas...

Awaiting Nate's post about Texas...

Thank you kind sir. I did forget to put the * in my search criteria!

Not really about Texas this time around but I did think about my southern brothers as this video has been making it's rounds the last week or so.

[video=youtube;ORqbBpNuF-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=32&v=ORqbBpNuF-k[/video]

Oh baby

I am interested to see what this one is all about

I can't believe it! Gonna be a fun follow go see it unfold.

Details??

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

8 months in the making. #cantwait

Back