The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cool, it happens all the time. I am more surprised when someone likes me now then if they dislike me.

THP Fantasy Football have anything to do with that? :alien:

Creme Brule and Vegas. Are you talking about the restaurant in the Paris Effiel tower?

It may be the closest thing to food heaven I've had.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

THP Event in Vegas...You were at a wedding at Disney I am guessing.

Fun fact: I've been to weddings, I've been to Disney, but I've never been to a wedding at Disney. That might be even too much for me. What if was Star Wars themed?

Fun fact: I've been to weddings, I've been to Disney, but I've never been to a wedding at Disney. That might be even too much for me. What if was Star Wars themed?

If that is a fun fact, you my friend, need to get out a bit more. :D

Freshmen.

Fries at BURGR were pretty effin fantastic as well.

But dessert was off the chain.

Rookie mistake, you don't sit your starters. They might have a bad week here or there, but you drafted them for a reason so play them. :smile:

He got me 6 points out of the 20 some he was projected to get. He needed benched. :smile:

THP weddings......Vegas.......That could happen.

I know a guy who might do that:D
if I get in the event. I know Candace would love to be there to see this happen, she loves Vegas and a good wedding no matter how small. Matter of fact you may have become my Hall Pass. Honey I have to go to Vegas to see a friend of mine and Candace get married!!

if I get in the event. I know Candace would love to be there to see this happen, she loves Vegas and a good wedding no matter how small. Matter of fact you may have become my Hall Pass. Honey I have to go to Vegas to see a friend of mine and Candace get married!!

1st I did not say it was me, but is possible.
2nd who knows if I even get in the event?
3rd it would be with all my friends if both happened!

1st I did not say it was me, but is possible.
2nd who knows if I even get in the event?
3rd it would be with all my friends if both happened!

I tried to do it last time.
Remarry GG and some dude named DefNeedHo said he was going to get married while there so I said since its your first I will back away and give you a spotlight it deserves. Then he never did it.

I tried to do it last time.
Remarry GG and some dude named DefNeedHo said he was going to get married while there so I said since its your first I will back away and give you a spotlight it deserves. Then he never did it.
Some girls have all the luck.

Some girls have all the luck.

The fact that she said yes once is shocking enough. Saying yes twice is questionable...But yeah that girl was clearly "lucky".

Self checkout aisles should have a quick pay option. Swipe your card, put in your pin, get your receipt.

Sometimes I feel like I'm playing 20 questions with these machines.

Pretty minor compared to things some are dealing with today.

But my main personal email account that I've had for 18 years was hacked this week. I couldn't sign in had to go through a password change, now I'm getting like 50 spam emails a day. I don't think I want to take the time to go through all those to unsubscribe or block.

I may have to open a new account, but that's a pain in of itself to get to everyone that needs it.

You definitely don't want to unsubscribe to spam emails. Better to just block them. I know you said you didn't want to go through the trouble of doing either, but the former is never the best choice.

You definitely don't want to unsubscribe to spam emails. Better to just block them. I know you said you didn't want to go through the trouble of doing either, but the former is never the best choice.
Why is this?

Why is this?

You get a spam email, one you didn't ask for, all you're doing is letting them know it's a live email. Then they can sell your email to yet another spammer. I always just block those instead.

I knew I didn't think this through. 36 in one day but tee times are 6:30am and 2:30pm at different courses, and the second just happens to kick my butt every time I go out. And I had high hopes of a good score too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fake people. My wife went out with some of her girl friends last night and really enjoyed herself. Got a message this morning from one of them and I won't get into detail on it but let's just say I don't understand how at 30 years old some people can still play the two faced hate game. Grow the efff up

Washing Machine no worky in our tenants unit. Probably an easy fix but I'd rather be golfing.

Self checkout aisles should have a quick pay option. Swipe your card, put in your pin, get your receipt.

Sometimes I feel like I'm playing 20 questions with these machines.
I swear when these came out, they worked so efficiently they'd have put real people out of work, so they have made them the biggest pain in the a$$ ever to use.... My favorite is how they have self checkout lines at Home Depot, but if you try to use one, one of the workers comes over and tries to scan the stuff for you... Seriously, I've got this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back