THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went from 26.6 to 25.7 in my short little journey. I see I have 5 scores in the 100's (grayed out) that must be still figuring into the total so hopefully I can get them out of there before things wind down for the year.

Good lord.

Good scores finally fell off, up to 8.4 now. Yeeeeeeeeeesh.

Getting that Grandaddy handicap ready?

My 83 fell off and was replaced by a 95 (93 ESC) which bumped me up 0.5 to 18.0. My 78 comes off next. Unless I start posting some good scores not sure how high it will jump.

today's 82 posts as 9.6, and knocks the trend from 8.2 down to 8.0. i'd like to get 9 holes in before the next revision to combine with my 38 from last weekend, and maybe be down in the 7s for the first time ever!

A massive drop of....... 0.1 after my last couple of rounds now at 17.

Solid 81 for me today dropped handicap from 9.2 to 8.7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After three not good rounds, and knocking off a couple of my lowest indexes, I am trending to 12.0.

I never thought I'd get here, but my HCP is down to a 8.1. 3 out of the last 4 rounds have been in the 70s so that really helps. Idk how long it will last though as I can already see my game is not trending in the same direction.

Was confident I would go under 20 this year, but some awful play and my hcp has gone up 2.5. Currently at 24.

After carding an 85 today, (net 71 after handicap adjustment) my handicap went from a 13 to a 14.2.....

I think my caalculator is broken. 1 stroke from tying a PB, and I go up 1.2 LOL.

After three not good rounds, and knocking off a couple of my lowest indexes, I am trending to 12.0.

Yeah, you play better golf when you're cap is higher anyways haha

Down to a 13.1 after today's round of an 85. I think I can get into the twelves, hopefully can get to the stretch of sub 12.0

after today...7.1

Trending to 10.2 after today's 80

After my recent 2 rounds in Virginia I'm trending down 0.8 to 14.1.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Down to a 17.2. Started the year at about a 23, getting rid of the 100+ scores has helped

Down to a 17.2. Started the year at about a 23, getting rid of the 100+ scores has helped

well done! keep putting in the work!

Back up to a 10.7 I had fun in single digits for a bit but been playing poorly lately need to get back to the range it is close just off a touch.

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

I'm at 9.9 currently. Not sure if it's going to change during this revision as I haven't been able to play. Hopefully that changes this weekend. Need to talk to the Doc tomorrow. Otherwise I'll be sitting there heading in to the final 2 revisions of the year for my area.

After carding an 85 today, (net 71 after handicap adjustment) my handicap went from a 13 to a 14.2.....

I think my caalculator is broken. 1 stroke from tying a PB, and I go up 1.2 LOL.

Could have dropped off a good score as well?

Checked our club computer after the club championships the week before and I am still sitting on 14, so my goal of trying to drop my handicap this year stalled slightly.....

Having said that, I did get new irons this year so I am happy to see that it didn't go up

Next year......

Could have dropped off a good score as well?

From what I can tell, it knocked off a 78 and a 72 out of my 20 scores, and replaced them with some that are quite higher LOL.

Well dropped from 13.2 to 11.6 after my last 20 rounds. Slowly getting it lower. Was a 16 over the winter, so I've had a productive summer with the swing change.

Haven't played a lot recently, so I probably play to a 23 maybe a touch higher...
Lessons this winter, and more time I think I can do good things next year!

Started the season at approximately 30... Was able to go down to 19.3 and now a 19.8

Overall I've been really satisfied with my play even though I don't always appreciate it right after shooting a triple bogey !! I first played golf back in 2010 but this is my first year where I played more than 5 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back