Week 14 THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s time to make a last second move

Think I have a playoff spot locked up even though I backed my way in. Team is not in a good state but maybe I can pull a miracle off when it counts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Officially done at 6-7. Good little battle going on in L4 for those final 3 playoff spots.

I had my second loss of the year thanks to AJ Green and Brown having huge games. I'm still in first place based on points.

Well it appears I have locked in a playoff spot in League 4 as I have 1 loss to give, only question will be what seed I end up as

Just won my 8th week in a row. I am in the 4th playoff spot and I probably need a win this week so hold onto that spot.

12-1 in league 5. Ready for the playoffs to start. Need to keep focused.

There is one spot up for grabs going into the last week in League 3! Both teams are 8-5

Team hall (Blakehall) is in with a win; or loss if Mile High loses as well.

Mile High (Lmart009) must win and have Team hall lose to get in. I can confidently say he will not catch up in points this week.

I win and I’m in in 3rd place. Lose and I need another team to lose and I’m in in 4th.

Have an early playoff game in L5 though. 2 7-6 teams. Winner is in, loser is out. Will be fun to watch!

Couldn't help myself and missed a chance at the playoffs in league 5. Such a tight league this year after the top 2.

Officially done at 6-7. Good little battle going on in L4 for those final 3 playoff spots.

Well it appears I have locked in a playoff spot in League 4 as I have 1 loss to give, only question will be what seed I end up as

It’s been a battle all year. I️ dodged a bullet leaving Points on the bench, but lesson learned. Rolling out my horses and letting the chips fall where they land.

It’s been a fun season and hopefully my trades work out.

It’s been a battle all year. I️ dodged a bullet leaving Points on the bench, but lesson learned. Rolling out my horses and letting the chips fall where they land.

It’s been a fun season and hopefully my trades work out.

If makes you feel any better, I fear your team more than anyone else's in the top 4. How you ended up with 2 top 5 RB's is impressive

If makes you feel any better, I fear your team more than anyone else's in the top 4. How you ended up with 2 top 5 RB's is impressive

I️ gave up some talent and depth for them knowing an injury will derail my season. It was my version of pushing all my chips to the Center of the table and letting it ride.

Things are clearing up a little bit in league 2. My take on things is that even though numerous teams are within one game of each other for the last playoff spot, thanks to points scored tie breaker (IIRC) only two have a solid chance of making up ground, and one of those teams has a tough matchup.

Also, tough break for SteveHolt! for losing to my crappy team, which really put him behind the 8 ball for getting into the playoffs.

Things are clearing up a little bit in league 2. My take on things is that even though numerous teams are within one game of each other for the last playoff spot, thanks to points scored tie breaker (IIRC) only two have a solid chance of making up ground, and one of those teams has a tough matchup.

Also, tough break for SteveHolt! for losing to my crappy team, which really put him behind the 8 ball for getting into the playoffs.

I woke one of the kids up when I checked my phone at 5:30am and swore. Crap week to have Crabtree suspended and Cooks invisible. What a kick in the you-know-what. 3 weeks in a row with a decent lead going into Monday and then losing. I want to punch a puppy right now (not really).

I have a chance. I need to win and need eliterate to lose(COME ON JDTOX!!!!!). Moreso though, a win this week guaranteed that I will not have a losing record, which after being 1-5, and then 2-6, is pretty damn impressive to me.

Wow... I was looking at the standings in L5 thinking "I'm not completely mathematically out of it." Then I looked again and realized there's 3 teams 1 game ahead of me, fighting for 1 playoff spot... and 2 of them are playing each other. So yeah, I am mathematically out of it. lol

Kind of sucks considering the heater my team has been on lately. But considering I started the league out 1-7 and got this close... not too bad. Just too big of a deficit to recover from.

Wow... I was looking at the standings in L5 thinking "I'm not completely mathematically out of it." Then I looked again and realized there's 3 teams 1 game ahead of me, fighting for 1 playoff spot... and 2 of them are playing each other. So yeah, I am mathematically out of it. lol

Kind of sucks considering the heater my team has been on lately. But considering I started the league out 1-7 and got this close... not too bad. Just too big of a deficit to recover from.

Hack of a fight to be in the hunt from 1-7 man. Well done

Hack of a fight to be in the hunt from 1-7 man. Well done

Thank you, sir.

I just looked again, and the 3rd team looking for that last spot plays me this week. Spoiler alert one more time! :D

I think I'm pretty much toast in L2. I'm only 1 game out of first in the division, but so are a bunch of other people who I believe have tiebreakers over me. I haven't ran all the scenarios, but I think it would take a miracle for me to get in, if that's even possible.

This is my second year in the THP leagues and second year that I started off strong and then wilted down the stretch. Kind of like my Chiefs... lol.

I think I'm pretty much toast in L2. I'm only 1 game out of first in the division, but so are a bunch of other people who I believe have tiebreakers over me. I haven't ran all the scenarios, but I think it would take a miracle for me to get in, if that's even possible.

This is my second year in the THP leagues and second year that I started off strong and then wilted down the stretch. Kind of like my Chiefs... lol.
Here's the situation in L2:

Car Ramrod (11-2) is in.

Password is Taco (9-4) is as good as in. He could lose this week and join a log jam of teams at 9-5 but he's currently @100 points ahead of the 3 teams at 8-5 so he's pretty darn safe.

8-5 Teams:
Hawaiian Okole 1252.5 [vs Hog, 8-5]
Alex Guerrero 1211 [vs Darted, 7-6]
Highonthehog 1205 (vs Hawaiian, 8-5]

7-6 Teams:
Steve Holt 1265.5 [vs Taco, 9-4]
More Cowbell 1232.5 [vs Ditkas, 3-10]
Hoyer Stories 1191.5 [vs Waffle House, 7-6]
Who Darted? 1177.5 [vs Alex Guerrero, 8-5]
Blue Waffle House 1098.5 [vs Hoyer Stories, 7-6]

One of the 8-5 teams is losing so the 7-6 teams have hope.

Last edited:
I have a chance. I need to win and need eliterate to lose(COME ON JDTOX!!!!!). Moreso though, a win this week guaranteed that I will not have a losing record, which after being 1-5, and then 2-6, is pretty damn impressive to me.

What if I don't want to win this week? LOL

I had my second loss of the year thanks to AJ Green and Brown having huge games. I'm still in first place based on points.

Those 2 decide if I win each week or not. If they have an off game, I'm hurting because my running backs are terrible

Those 2 decide if I win each week or not. If they have an off game, I'm hurting because my running backs are terrible

I’m the opposite, my running backs are good and my WR’s are marginal at best. Those two TD’s for Green in the first half did me in.

The top 3 teams in our league are really good and score a lot of points. It should be a tough playoffs.

Back