Spryevo Putter Insert

hemiths

Reaction score
Handicap
Finally got my Spryevo milled insert for my Daddy Long Legs. Fitment was perfect, the milling was excellent. He has copper, aluminum, carbon fiber, and 3D printed ones. I opted for the aluminum insert. It literally feels just like my one-piece milled putters.

Attachments

• Photo_2017-12-04_01-57-09_PM.jpg
    Photo_2017-12-04_01-57-09_PM.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 2
I gotta get one of those for my Odyssey #9, I miss copper

Finally got my Spryevo milled insert for my Daddy Long Legs. Fitment was perfect, the milling was excellent. He has copper, aluminum, carbon fiber, and 3D printed ones. I opted for the aluminum insert. It literally feels just like my one-piece milled putters.

Yes, that aluminum insert is terrific. I have one in my backup putter, an Odyssey 2-Ball White Steel that had the refinish done too (though the insert proved more durable than the redone finish. Finish still looks good, but I touch it up now and then with Testors).

Initially I had it the aluminum insert added as a more durable insert option especially on one course I play that is a bit liberal with sprinkled sand to help drainage especially in off-season. I used it yesterday on that course after a bit of a break and had forgot how terrific and confidence-inspiring that insert is, combined with deadly aiming of the 2Ball. Now that I cut it to 34" (my best length after a fitting) it might be battling back to overtake my Scotty or my prior recent gamer a Ketsch mid.

I figured you had SpryEvo do a custom finish for you too, but Mr. Google indicates you have the limited edition TM Halloween finish.

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1c76.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1c76.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I gotta get one of those for my Odyssey #9, I miss copper

You won't be disappointed. I should have done it sooner. I'm actually trolling ebay for another DLL just to have another.

Yes, that aluminum insert is terrific. I have one in my backup putter, an Odyssey 2-Ball White Steel that had the refinish done too (though the insert proved more durable than the redone finish. Finish still looks good, but I touch it up now and then with Testors).

Initially I had it the aluminum insert added as a more durable insert option especially on one course I play that is a bit liberal with sprinkled sand to help drainage especially in off-season. I used it yesterday on that course after a bit of a break and had forgot how terrific and confidence-inspiring that insert is, combined with deadly aiming of the 2Ball. Now that I cut it to 34" (my best length after a fitting) it might be battling back to overtake my Scotty or my prior recent gamer a Ketsch mid.

I figured you had SpryEvo do a custom finish for you too, but Mr. Google indicates you have the limited edition TM Halloween finish.

Yours looks great! I have never liked putting - never practiced, etc. This has made me actually want to putt. Funny how that works.

Looks very cool and I'm sure the feel is incredible.

Back