Coming from the Pirate ShipShow Podcast

herbhalstead

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi. I'm a relatively new golfer. I heard about THP from the Callaway Pirate ShipShow Podcast.

Welcome to THP, glad you found us!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard! If you're looking for most of the forum members are here today be sure to follow the Grandaddy thread. That's where everyone will be!

Welcome to THP!!!

That's so cool, welcome to THP!!!

Thanks for the tip and the welcome!

Last edited:
Welcome to THP! Glad you found us and hope you jump all in on the fun!

welcome. Since you heard about THP on the podcast, make sure to follow along with the Grandaddy event that is going on right now. There is a live thread that is filled with a bunch of fun stuff. Also don't be shy, post away!

Welcome to THP! We are glad you found us and hope you enjoy being here!!

Love the show and glad you found THP! Great week to be here as the excitement is real!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! We are glad you found us and hope you enjoy being here!!

I was just going to ask if the forum is this active all the time.

I was just going to ask if the forum is this active all the time.

Yeah its pretty active! This event is the biggest event of the year so the live update thread is popping at the moment.
We constantly have threads going for equipment, golf instruction and basically anything else you can think of!!

I will say if you want the FULL THP experience, I'd go sign up for the Albatross Club!
Best $35 I have spent in my life!

I will say if you want the FULL THP experience, I'd go sign up for the Albatross Club!
Best $35 I have spent in my life!

I am looking at it - probably after Christmas :beat-up:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! that was a great podcast and glad it brought you here.

Welcome!

I am looking at it - probably after Christmas :beat-up:

:welcome:

It really is worth it. Always lots of fun stuff, and it's about the only way to get to an event. Not all of them are like the Granddaddy, but they're all pretty awesome.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Back