Tiger woods playing Epoch-S3 tees?

ChristopherKee

Reaction score
I currently play the Epoch S3 tee by evolvegolf and noticed Tiger teeing off with what looked like one at the Hero.

It only stood out because I’m used to seeing wood tees on tour (no idea why, wood is poo).

Anyone know what tee Tiger plays?

f9c89dc187038ff5e0923e814ef95a77.jpg
cede56a4f9cb0dce2650a7327e62405a.jpg
8077e20f6fb0c0ed421f357774d9fde5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice catch! That is kinda awesome.

I noticed this while watching the replay the other night, wasn't sure if it was a big deal or not, but definitely noticed it.

I love Epoch tees and have purchased way too many of them. Unless I lose them due to (awesome) contact, the only time they ever break for me is when the tee box is rock hard. So I’ve been giving them away a bit lately.

No THP logo though? WTH is up with that?! :act-up: Somebody please get in touch with Tiger's people.

JM

I wondered how he could hit it 330+ ... now we know

:)

I like the ZF but have also used the Evolve Epic.

I swear by these tees. Heck, when they break i keep them for non-driver tee shots. Always have one long and one broken (short) in my pocket on the course. I bet I've only gone through 10-15 all season (100 rounds or so)

I wondered how he could hit it 330+ ... now we know

:)

then i need to go find my receipt for my epoch tees and exchange them. mine have a product defect. lol

Very cool!

Best tees money can buy. I'm not sure I've even went through the original first box I purchased yet I still have probably 5 or 6 boxes at home lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Now this is real journalism. Great catch!

Best tees money can buy. I'm not sure I've even went through the original first box I purchased yet I still have probably 5 or 6 boxes at home lol.

I know right! The two golf related things that I've been playing for almost 4 years now is a single box for S3 tee's and Pure Pro pink grips... Neither seem to wear out at all.

I know right! The two golf related things that I've been playing for almost 4 years now is a single box for S3 tee's and Pure Pro pink grips... Neither seem to wear out at all.
Epoch tees and lamkin gripes are the best items money can buy in golf IMO.

I've been leaving a tee on 18 and sometimes 9 just to help get thru all the ones I have. I still have at least 3-4 boxes laying around

Epoch tees and lamkin gripes are the best items money can buy in golf IMO.

I’m trying to love Lamkin but they don’t seem to want me to love them for 50% off :)

8b0868673d8a50528f29ea969c2187f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm right there with you on the epoch tees. Love these things.

I'm right there with you on the epoch tees. Love these things.
Like someone else posted the only time I've ever broke one is when the tee boxes are rock hard.

Like someone else posted the only time I've ever broke one is when the tee boxes are rock hard.

I probably break less than 5 every year. I lose more than I break.

I probably break less than 5 every year. I lose more than I break.

I go through about a box a month so 5-6 rounds of golf that said most are not broken they are either lost or I am to lazy to pick them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go through about a box a month so 5-6 rounds of golf that said most are not broken they are either lost or I am to lazy to pick them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait you are lazy? LIES

I love them, will occasionally find one laying around a tee box that someone forgot to pick up. Only thing stopping me from buying them is I still have a quart size ziplock bag full of tees I bought years ago I need to go through. Stocking stuffer idea for the wife might be in the making instead.

Back