WTB: Irons, Putter, Etc for Christmas gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi guys,

Hopefully the friendly users on Hackers Paradise can help me out with a Christmas present!

I have a little cousin who is entering highschool and will be playing on the golf team. His clubs are currently very old and I would love to get him an upgraded set.

I am looking for a set of irons, stiff flex, standard specs. I think it would be helpful if they were game improvement. Something forgiving but also something he can grow in to a little bit (thinking Srixon 545 ish)

Looking for a putter that is 34 or 35".

Maybe looking for some wedges to complete a set.

Condition does not have to be brand new but I would appreciate giving a gift that is still in very good condition!

I'm hoping to spend around $400 for the irons, putter, and wedges.

Thanks for the help!

I have a Rife iconic Series #1 collecting dust. $60 shipped. PM if you want pics.

Pm sent

You should be able to land a great deal here in the martketplace. If I had an appropriate iron set that matched your criteria I'd give it to you. On the putter front, skip used and go look for a Cleveland Huntington Beach model. IIRC they are $99 new. No doubt you can find one on the cheap. These are really fine putters - your nephew will be VERY happy with it. That leaves you $300 for the used irons and wedges. You should be able to make that work...THPers will come forward with some options soon enough.

i have a set of steelhead XR irons (6-9i) with kbs tour stiff flex shafts that he can have. Just send me a PM with address and they're yours.

i have a set of steelhead XR irons (6-9i) with kbs tour stiff flex shafts that he can have. Just send me a PM with address and they're yours.

Carlos Caliente has inspired me. I'll give you my Cleveland HB #4. It has a Flat Cat grip on it so you can either change the grip or pass on the offer if that doesn't work for you. PM me with address and it is yours if you want it.

You guys are awesome. Well done!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Way to go THP! I love threads like this.

Sorry for the late response everyone I've gotten a ton of great offers! I've taken care of the irons! I will be reaching out about putters here in the next few days.

Seriously thanks to everyone! My man is going to be so happy this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back