Central IN new member

It is, in fact, the greatest thing on the internet! Welcome!

I’m in Noblesville. I’d love to meet up with some of the locals and play some different courses.

Sweet! I'm in Noblesville as well...welcome to THP. The weather is awful, but hopefully we can all get a few rounds in next year.

Welcome! I'm in Lebanon near Trophy Club. I also would enjoy meeting up for some golf with THPers.

Welcome! I'm in Lebanon near Trophy Club. I also would enjoy meeting up for some golf with THPers.

Amsmith61 and I love Trophy club. Have had a few THPers out there for a pre event round in 2016. He’s in Avon, I’m near north Indy. Hope to tee it up in 2018.

Amsmith61 and I love Trophy club. Have had a few THPers out there for a pre event round in 2016. He’s in Avon, I’m near north Indy. Hope to tee it up in 2018.

Heck yeah, i worked out there one night a week just for the free golf. If we get a chance to tee it up in 2018 you guys will get a discounted rate!

Heck yeah, i worked out there one night a week just for the free golf. If we get a chance to tee it up in 2018 you guys will get a discounted rate!
Welcome to THP as well and you wouldn't have to twist my arm to get out there. Played the course last weekend when it 60 degrees and it was in great shape..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome.aboard

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Sweet! I'm in Noblesville as well...welcome to THP. The weather is awful, but hopefully we can all get a few rounds in next year.
Where do you normally play? I usually play at Fox Prairie.

Welcome to THP! Quite a few great THPers in that area.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Yo! Just stumbled across this as well. Moved here in June & hope to meet up with some of you at any point Not a great golfer by any means , but I love the game !!

Yo! Just stumbled across this as well. Moved here in June & hope to meet up with some of you at any point Not a great golfer by any means , but I love the game !!

Welcome to THP and Indianapolis. I lived up in Fishers when I first moved to Indianapolis and now I am down in Avon. With all of the new THPers in the Indy area, we will definitely have to get together after the New Year. It is a long time until the warm weather is here, so we will have to try to organize something at Top Golf.

Welcome! Love the influx on central Indiana folk. Don’t worry, amsmith isn’t really good either but I still play with him. All about having fun here. Hope to tee it up in the new year, or at topgolf before that.

Welcome! Love the influx on central Indiana folk. Don’t worry, amsmith isn’t really good either but I still play with him. All about having fun here. Hope to tee it up in the new year, or at topgolf before that.

Agreed on all accounts!! :)

Absolutely, I pretty much am always a single as I don't know anyone here yet but looking forward to the new year & hopefully some new buddies & new courses !Thanks for the welcome boys !

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise forum.

Welcome! You've made a great choice joining here.

:welcome:

We had a fun outing in the Indy area in August, including a trip to Purgatory..lots of good members near you.

Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love seeing all the area members and can’t wait to meet up. The Top Golf idea sounds like fun. I haven’t been there yet but I’ve heard good things about it.

Being new to this forum, is there any way to search for members by geography or location, such as city or state?

Back