Central IN new member

npd1125

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all. I stumbled across this page/forum and decided to sign up. This could be the greatest thing on the internet!
Eric

Welcome to THP Eric!

Welcome to THP! There's several really good members from the Indy area on here. Played some great course up there with them this year. This is a really great community here!

Welcome to THP, Eric. We definitely think this place is in fact the best thing on the internet! Glad you found us.

Welcome to THP. Near north side Indy here and amsmith61 is in Avon. We try and get out quite a bit and hope you can join sometime. We also held an Indy outing last year and knocked out Purgatory, Kampen, and brickyard.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP Eric! Where in Central Indiana are you located? A few of us in the Indy area and a few more spread out around the state.

Welcome to THP Eric! Where in Central Indiana are you located? A few of us in the Indy area and a few more spread out around the state.
I’m in Noblesville. I’d love to meet up with some of the locals and play some different courses.

Welcome! :)

I’m in Noblesville. I’d love to meet up with some of the locals and play some different courses.
Fantastic! We can definitely get together to play a few rounds with IndySC when the weather warms up - not today though..haha

Some nice courses up by you - I am a fan of the Purgatory Golf Course.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Near north side Indy here and amsmith61 is in Avon. We try and get out quite a bit and hope you can join sometime. We also held an Indy outing last year and knocked out Purgatory, Kampen, and brickyard.

When is the second round going to be? I'd love to try some Indiana golf this year!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

When is the second round going to be? I'd love to try some Indiana golf this year!

Aaron and I have discussed doing it again in 2018. Will probably do another Friday-Sunday lineup. Dates TBD.

Aaron and I have discussed doing it again in 2018. Will probably do another Friday-Sunday lineup. Dates TBD.

Sign me up! I've got some unfinished business at a couple courses there. :D

And of course I get to hang with you guys again!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!! And its definitely the greatest thing on the internet!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Back