SeeMore Giant FGP - THP Review

I stopped by the SeeMore HQ today for a putter re-grip, and while I was waiting, I spent some more time with the Giant FGP. It's definitely the next putter in my bag.

I stopped by the SeeMore HQ today for a putter re-grip, and while I was waiting, I spent some more time with the Giant FGP. It's definitely the next putter in my bag.

Wade - thanks for stopping by! Always happy to help. Appreciate the support and see you next time!!

New Giant Head Covers - arrival - click HERE.

collage-new-giant-head-cover-selections.jpg

Like the blue and gray covers!

I'm liking the giant more the second time around. Having one close to the correct length helps a lot.

Are we ever going to see different weights for the Giant? It would be nice to be able to make a giant a bit lighter, say 10 grams less on each weight for a 345 head weight.

Are we ever going to see different weights for the Giant? It would be nice to be able to make a giant a bit lighter, say 10 grams less on each weight for a 345 head weight.

Potentially limited weight options for 2016 - still on the drawing board here - will keep you posted.

I just caught up and read the entire thread. Very interesting. Does anyone have any long term (months) feedback with their giant FGP?

Any comparisons between this and a CURE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Giant Head Covers - arrival - click HERE.

collage-new-giant-head-cover-selections.jpg

Any possibilities of a Giant headcover with magnetic closure? Maybe you should leave the FGP off the next Giant headcover so it can be used with the Giant M1 if/when that putter comes out!

I just caught up and read the entire thread. Very interesting. Does anyone have any long term (months) feedback with their giant FGP?

Any comparisons between this and a CURE?

They are as similar as they are different for me. They are both far larger than your average putter. The SeeMore has a more traditional sound than most of the Cure models. Pros for the Cure include weight options, almost infinite lie adjustability, and color options. SeeMore has RST which is a big plus IMO. I think both need/deserve a longer trial period than just rolling them briefly in a golf shop.

Last edited:
They are as similar as they are different for me. They are both far larger that your average putter. The SeeMore has a more traditional sound than most of the Cure models. Pros for the Cure include weight options, almost infinite lie adjustability, and color options. SeeMore has RST which is a big plus IMO. I think both need/deserve a longer trial period than just rolling them briefly in a golf shop.

I'm with you here. Completely.

This could be fun...

77cde4b036db5517e9094dc9fcaf01f6.jpg

ea8eaeee3bebd9b2ccf3a66d474d2c02.jpg

I need a stand bag with either an external putter well, or one with a top that the Giant can fit in well enough to not block/sit on other clubs. My Cally HL5 and this putter don't get along.

I need a stand bag with either an external putter well, or one with a top that the Giant can fit in well enough to not block/sit on other clubs. My Cally HL5 and this putter don't get along.

FWIW I am having no issues with my Callaway Aqua Dry.

Just bought one today. Best putter I've ever gamed.

FWIW I am having no issues with my Callaway Aqua Dry.
Same top as my HL-5... Shoot. I guess I'm going to have to get a 14 way top and consolidate to clubs into one slot to make room for this. I really just need an external well on a stand bag! Would be perfect.

You got the standard 365g correct Dan?

Having to make a decision on going standard length, or going all in on the 400g setup CB'd.

First of all sorry for digging up an old post.

Just learning about Seemore putters and the Giant FGP just may be the ticket. I typically use mallet putters, one of main reasons is the heaver weight - love the stability and improved lag putting. So a 400g CB may be what I'm looking for.

Based on the Seemore charts I should be fitted with a 34.5" putter, but CB putters are typically 38". Would it be foolish to get a 34.5" 400g CB putter or should I just get the 38" putter?

Everyone's thoughts on this are welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Haha, hope it's treating you well!

We had a hard introductory period but the relationship has been going right after a few long talks. No one ever said a good relationship was easy to come by.

Now i need to track down some weights for the head - anyone have a lead on them? I haven't seen any on the seemore site.

Any possibilities of a Giant headcover with magnetic closure? Maybe you should leave the FGP off the next Giant headcover so it can be used with the Giant M1 if/when that putter comes out!

I'm a huge fan of magnetic closures - it would be great to see them offered.

I'm stoked about this putter but I've one more question.

Anyone with a Seamus hybrid headcover, does it fit the Giant?

Back