The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even worse it was the social media guy for the Atlanta Falcons. Not even a beat reporter. Someone who actually works for the Falcons. Haha

As long as he's the "first" then that makes it okay. What an idiot.

II'm no Seahawk fan and I'm glad they lost but wow it seems the refs were focused on making sure they didn't win last night. Many strange calls that went against them including the fumble recovery by Britt they awarded to green bay. Starting to lose interest in the NFL.
The rule for a fumble recovery isn't who comes out of the pile with the ball. It's about who has the ball when the refs make the possession signal. It's completely possible that the GB linebacker had the ball was told the refs made the call and let go.

Even worse it was the social media guy for the Atlanta Falcons. Not even a beat reporter. Someone who actually works for the Falcons. Haha

Fwiw, listening to Sirius XM Fantasy, there are reports within New Orleans media if this being the case & they are scrambling to verify. Could be a hoax, but ATL guy isn't the only one hearing the rumblings .

The rule for a fumble recovery isn't who comes out of the pile with the ball. It's about who has the ball when the refs make the possession signal. It's completely possible that the GB linebacker had the ball was told the refs made the call and let go.

Precisely. It was clear the GB guy recovered it before the pile started. Yes, I watched the replay a few times. By a few, I mean like 10.

No surgery for Romo but expected to be out 8 weeks.

No surgery for Romo but expected to be out 8 weeks.

Time to call up Mariota or Tyrrod Taylor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to call up Mariota or Tyrrod Taylor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Jameis already but will be looking at waiver options tomorrow as well. Not holding Tony for 8 weeks, that's for sure.

Yeah but with replay I seriously saw Britt recover the fumble. Not that it matters my Vikings won at least. I just want to see some consistency across the board. Seattle was penalized something fierce last night the officiating was questionable just like when Green Bay lost on the fail mary. We'll never get unbiased officiating in this league.

I have Jameis already but will be looking at waiver options tomorrow as well. Not holding Tony for 8 weeks, that's for sure.
Shoot me an offer on Mariota if you're interested!

Yeah but with replay I seriously saw Britt recover the fumble. Not that it matters my Vikings won at least. I just want to see some consistency across the board. Seattle was penalized something fierce last night the officiating was questionable just like when Green Bay lost on the fail mary. We'll never get unbiased officiating in this league.

We must have seen something different. It looked pretty clear cut to me that GB recovered that fumble, but I had my green and gold glasses on. And yes, Seattle got penalized something fierce. It's a penalty every time you have 12 defenders on the field and it didn't help that Michael Bennett jumped offsides every third play.

12038052_1000171290029559_7123772177953838119_n.jpg

And now CBS sports is reporting that per the NFL network Brees could/will miss several weeks with a shoulder injury.

And now CBS sports is reporting that per the NFL network Brees could/will miss several weeks with a shoulder injury.

Wow, and the Cowboys play them in 2 weeks. Could be a game with 2 backup QB's. Great..........

I need Brandon Marshall held to 31y tonight and no scores. Too much to ask? Normally yes but Vontae Davis covering him tonight leaves a sliver of hope.

A guy at work offered a $200 bet that the Jets make the playoffs. I say no way and took the bet.

I ask those in the know, Who's the stupid one? Me or him?

Coleman out for me...ouch hopefully hes back before bye weeks start.

Brees going down in my work league blows

And Cutler out 2 weeks.

Dang, all these QBs going down hurts at that spot but also for the guys holding their receivers.

Doesn't sound like coleman will be out for long...thank gawd

A guy at work offered a $200 bet that the Jets make the playoffs. I say no way and took the bet.

I ask those in the know, Who's the stupid one? Me or him?
you should ask him to pay you now. Unless brady gets hurt it's a lock

So Golden Tate says he 110% believe the Vikings were taking cheap shots.... I didn't watch the game (will tonight) but was that a thing? This is the first I have heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back