Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeaaaah!! Can't wait. What hotel(s) are you guys looking at? Need to book mine.

Probably the same Hyatt I usually stay at. Its about 10 minutes away and nothing special, but the rooms are huge, it has a restaurant to walk to and works well. Since I am in Cali for the week I actually fly into San Diego for meetings there and Carlsbad before heading to Huntington Beach for the event.

Been conversing with the gentlemen at Cleveland Golf quite a bit over the last couple of days and they are psyched. This is probably the quietest lead up to an event we have done in the past, but it is going to be an amazing time for sure.

It's been quiet, but I'm really excited X between you and Dean providing nuggets on how his alignment is a game changer to watching the videos on Twitter, I can't wait to see how this can help my putting.

It's been quiet, but I'm really excited X between you and Dean providing nuggets on how his alignment is a game changer to watching the videos on Twitter, I can't wait to see how this can help my putting.

You all are going to have a BLAST at this one.

And end up better putters from it.

So we know the 'down' part of this event, but is there going to be an 'up' part as well?

So we know the 'down' part of this event, but is there going to be an 'up' part as well?

From the 1st post.

The Gear
Each THPer in attendance will receive a brand new putter unlike anything Cleveland Golf has made before as well as custom wedges that are limited to only the people in this event. The putter will be coming out in late August and we believe THPers are going to be really excited about it and the wedges...Limited Edition to ONLY those in this event.

Saw that, but was didn't know if any additional info was disclosed. Really looking forward to following. Good group of guys in this one that will be providing top notch updates

You all are going to have a BLAST at this one.

And end up better putters from it.

super amped for this and my putting game will be thankful

Saw that, but was didn't know if any additional info was disclosed. Really looking forward to following. Good group of guys in this one that will be providing top notch updates

No question. And the people lined up from Cleveland are incredible people that literally LOVE to have fun.

I'm so excited for this. I know there hasn't been a lot of build up but it's not curbing my enthusiasm

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm getting more and more excited about the trip and the equipment. I am curious how the equipment part if this is going to work, if we get a choice of putters, how the customizations will work (something special already worked up for us??) and if we get choices over lofts/dots on the wedges. Basically all things equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is going to be Epic!

3 of my favorite people in the industry. If someone does not have fun with that crew, it's entirely their own fault.

3 of my favorite people in the industry. If someone does not have fun with that crew, it's entirely their own fault.

It's just one of those places that we always end up having fun.

We're just over a month out and it can't get here soon enough. After hearing about the Cleveland crew from previous threads this event is going to be a blast.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

I know I cannot wait for this event! I already know I'm going to be the guy who says "what's that mean" and probably ask all the dumb questions but I want to learn this stuff and I'm a visual learner. I'm going to have fun, learn and play golf!

I know I cannot wait for this event! I already know I'm going to be the guy who says "what's that mean" and probably ask all the dumb questions but I want to learn this stuff and I'm a visual learner. I'm going to have fun, learn and play golf!

visual learner? That will be perfect for what they will show you. You are going to have a blast.

Final plans are now in place for this one. We are ready to roll and Cleveland is excited.

Final plans are now in place for this one. We are ready to roll and Cleveland is excited.

Can't wait for the details to start coming out.

Give it too us gently!!!

Nate is delicate. :) For the rest of us, fire away!

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Been thinking more and more about the 2135 technology and trying to process it without a club in hand. What I keep coming back to is the concept, "Perception is reality". If I perceive my putter is aligned correctly, but it's not, the putt is probably not going in. My perception based on eye line seems correct, but in reality might be way off.

Can not wait to hear from the minds that put this theory together and how it translates to my own putting alignment.

II've always been a huge fan of Cleveland Golf. I love their equipment probably number 1 or 2 on my list all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back