What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great round! Congrats Army!

Solid rounds in here guys.

c0b156acae50709f85f9552d7f3936a0.jpg

Way to go Curtis!

43/45 - 88 in the rain at Trails of Frisco.

Awesome round Curtis!

I had an inconsistent 44/43 = 87 at Hanging Rock in Salem, VA today. 5/13 FW, 34 putts, 7 GIR. Tee game wasn't working consistently, got a couple horrible breaks in bunkers (fried egg, severe downhill), but hit the irons really nicely today to make up for it. Greens weren't very consistent so putting was a little tough, but overall not bad there. Overall a decent round, but too many slip ups.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

40 on the front, blow up to a 45 on the back for an 85.

13 over par (par 71), for a 72 net after adjustment....... and my handicap went from a 13 to a 14.2 WTF

42/38 - 80 on a different course today.

Normal Jekyl/Hyde round. Struggled from the start then got hot & was 1 under from #12 in.

Not as good as I expected...89. Six pars on the front nine with three blow up holes. Back nine...well, it just wasn't my day to play.

Shot 40-42 for +10(82). Definite improvement from lately but no where near my handicap (5.5). Need to get my irons and wedges dialed in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played in a 3 person scramble. We carded a 61 today. Round 2 of the tournament tomorrow morning.

92. I don't really want to talk about it. :banghead:

43/41- 84. Had three doubles though. Putter warmed up middle of the front. My swing is way too LONG right now and I need to get that fixed soon.

JM

Took one on the chin today with a 40/41-81. That score doesnt look bad but I busted my backside to post that score. I took 5 penalties on the day, 4 of those on the back 9. For whatever reason, I could not find a groove with my irons. I was in good, attackable position from the tee all day but could not do anything with it. Still, that score could have been much worse than it was, and Im happy for that.

Got out this morning for a enjoyable round with the neighbor. Ended up shooting 38/42. Hit the driver well, as that has been my focus the past several weeks. Putted well out the gates, but got a little sloppy towards the end. Becoming very acquainted with that RX2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took one on the chin today with a 40/41-81. That score doesnt look bad but I busted my backside to post that score. I took 5 penalties on the day, 4 of those on the back 9. For whatever reason, I could not find a groove with my irons. I was in good, attackable position from the tee all day but could not do anything with it. Still, that score could have been much worse than it was, and Im happy for that.
Way to grind it out

41/39 for a solid 80. Struck the ball well today for the most part. Two bad holes that hurt the score a little but overall was happy with how the round went

43-48 for a 91 today at Sevierville the River course. I had a good round going and tried to hold it together until the last 5 holes then reality set in and here came the doubles and triples. I love this game !

41/39 for a solid 80. Struck the ball well today for the most part. Two bad holes that hurt the score a little but overall was happy with how the round went

You played well today buddy. Good to see it coming around.

You were striping the ball and so solid all the way around. If not for a couple bad breaks you were looking at a 76 or 77.

105 today, as usual with me a three or four holes where triple popped into play, put me in triple digits.

But it the good news is I hit it decently off the tee. And decent is a huge jump over the way I was getting off the tee two months ago.

105 today, as usual with me a three or four holes where triple popped into play, put me in triple digits.

But it the good news is I hit it decently off the tee. And decent is a huge jump over the way I was getting off the tee two months ago.
Rob you played better than that number today. By a long shot

Rob you played better than that number today. By a long shot
Thanks man. Definitely much progress since earlier this summer. Still learning what it's like to have the lower body functional now. I'm encouraged to find someone I can work with this offseason to get more consistent.

Took a mediocre front side 45 and turned that into a nifty 82 by shooting a 9-hole PB 37 on the back.
:alien2:

Took a mediocre front side 45 and turned that into a nifty 82 by shooting a 9-hole PB 37 on the back.
:alien2:
Sweeetttt !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back