I'm packing the pink shorts for sure now haha
414e92f6085c5b01367cd560e8b6314e.jpg

That was the pink shirt, not shorts... I do like that outfit though :angel:

I just received final approval from my wife. I'm in!

I just received final approval from my wife. I'm in!

Great news! This is going to be the best gethering yet.

I think Jed and Martsy are probably riding with me. We could potentially take one more.
Let me know, if your planning on taking the turnpike to 75 I could leave my car at my parents house right off the turnpike near lakeridge winery. If not it's no big deal it's only 3&1/2 for me.

Let me know, if your planning on taking the turnpike to 75 I could leave my car at my parents house right off the turnpike near lakeridge winery. If not it's no big deal it's only 3&1/2 for me.
75 runs through Tampa, no turnpike for the Tampa boys.

Erk in the house !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can someone give me the 411 on the schedule for this event? my wife just told me she's taking the kids to the in-laws for this same weekend.

can someone give me the 411 on the schedule for this event? my wife just told me she's taking the kids to the in-laws for this same weekend.

Show up Friday Oct 9th, play golf Saturday and Sunday. Then leave.

You are now considered in.

We stay in big villas/townhomes, we usually grill steaks on the grill. We play 36 holes on a phenomenal course, and it is all affordable. You can't beat it.

And you and Jitz could rideshare

Darn it back on the fence, may have to fly to Seattle that weekend. holding and hoping the customer changes his mind

Darn it back on the fence, may have to fly to Seattle that weekend. holding and hoping the customer changes his mind
No that would suck.

Tell your customer that he needs to meet you in Georgia for the weekend, a little golf a little business. :thumb:

Dude I need to hear those fishing stories about a big shark eating ya boat and stuff!

That is where I want to be, now just have to make it work out.

You are now considered in.

that escalated quickly! the trick will be to convince my wife to be ok with me not going to visit the in-laws with her. I love my in-laws, but I don't necessarily want to spend as much time with them as she does. and given that it's golf related, it will be a tough sell. id say I'm 49% in at this point, but need to talk to her about it first.

that escalated quickly! the trick will be to convince my wife to be ok with me not going to visit the in-laws with her. I love my in-laws, but I don't necessarily want to spend as much time with them as she does. and given that it's golf related, it will be a tough sell. id say I'm 49% in at this point, but need to talk to her about it first.

Want me too talk to her? Better yet, maybe I should talk to your in-laws.

Want me too talk to her? Better yet, maybe I should talk to your in-laws.

they were at the 2014 au/fsu bcs championship game. they're huge auburn fans. I think that would be counterproductive :)

they were at the 2014 au/fsu bcs championship game. they're huge auburn fans. I think that would be counterproductive :)

Or ultraproductive... I'm not saying you'd get permission, but you might not even have in-laws anymore. It may not be an ideal solution, but it is a solution.

Or ultraproductive... I'm not saying you'd get permission, but you might not even have in-laws anymore. It may not be an ideal solution, but it is a solution.

lmao

This is gethering 101. The hypothetical problem solving that goes on there is the stuff of legend.

Back