The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are ready:

269615c0b9cb6a7d830bfb52dacb9948.jpg

With all the openings in college football, I don't see any way Chip Kelly stays around in Philly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all the openings in college football, I don't see any way Chip Kelly stays around in Philly

He has torpedoed that franchise. It's going to take a long time to turn it around

He has torpedoed that franchise. It's going to take a long time to turn it around

Good thing they got Andy Reid out of there!

I think panthers take game 2 easily

Stafford and Tate put up some big numbers for me. Takin on the Micro Machine in league 6 this week.

This hour of down time between games is awful. I have to conversate with the in laws

This hour of down time between games is awful. I have to conversate with the in laws

I tend to play dead with my eyes closed.

I've been fighting off a serious nap

We all napped for a while, then woke up to talk a while, now everyone but me is asleep again. I like it better now

The channel was changed to the dog show in our house. Not as good as NFL games but a decent consolation prize

The channel was changed to the dog show in our house. Not as good as NFL games but a decent consolation prize

My BIL had control and picked locked up.

The Panthers look like Peeps marshmallow snacks

How are Cam's shoes legal? Are they still the bright orange?

Ahhhh good ol romo

Read the coverage Romo, cmon man.

We are ready:

269615c0b9cb6a7d830bfb52dacb9948.jpg
Honest to god I was going to make a wise crack about injuries or choking/INTs but passed since it's Thanksgiving. Queue the INT for TD

Read the coverage Romo, cmon man.

Didn't even have to read the coverage, just see that guy between you and the receiver.

That turned bad quickly.

Haha what a team player Bryant is

So... the officials in this game don't know what a catch OR pass interference looks like... this should be interesting

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Did they rule that Beasley play a catch? It doesn't matter in the scheme of things, but if that was a catch, then Odell Beckham Jr's non-catch against the Patriots in the end zone should've been a catch.

Did they rule that Beasley play a catch? It doesn't matter in the scheme of things, but if that was a catch, then Odell Beckham Jr's non-catch against the Patriots in the end zone should've been a catch.

I thought the same.

Hahahahaha Holy hell Dallas is bad.

Romolicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back