New Bag Boy Revolver FX USA

madi05

Reaction score
Handicap
I thought i would give you a short review of this bag vs. the org 14 i used last season

First of all I'm that guy that uses iron covers i can't stand nah chatter on my clubs, my older brother gives me hell over it lol, i might miss that part of it but we will see ha

The bag seems to be a tiny bit shorter than the org surprisingly but nothing disturbing there, it has a few less pockets but again not an issue for me i couldn't fill up the pockets in the org lol it seems about the same weight when all my stuff is in it.

The red white and blue suits me two ways, America and the NY Giants i know they suck this year but that's football sometimes

The revolver top was really quiet before i put my clubs in there but got loser sure to the weight but should be fine being it's not like i will really be spinning the crap it off it, lol

Th is bag locks the grips and the shafts in place nice and easy and hopefully it will hold up in time but for today i soon the crap out of it and it was fine no lose clubs, i still can't figure out how bag boy wanted me to configure my clubs, on the older models the putter was placed outside the bag with a clip, they did away with that, i basically loved up the logos and winged it, i found it odd the front was a little taller than the back of logos are supposed to be lined up, act suggestions there are appreciated

Has a cooler pocket save as the org may be a bit bigger imho that might be why less pockets are there, also like the way my prayer gps, club brush, and bushnell attaches on the bb better, the valuables pouch is about like most sized cart bags including the org

A big noticeable difference that i love is that the wider base on the bb feels much more stable while freestanding a bonus for me

Materials seem about the same as the org with the exception of the full length dividers which is for every slot and thicker materials

I love they made some non clip lock dividers in the middle for driver and fairways looks much more modern than the previous bb revolvers and you really don't need those locked down or at least i don't being i keep my headcover on my woods at all times

Hope you enjoyed my take on this new bag

39cd6fc2e0aad8776d63d1e68c0e8653.jpg
dd90db5267b444f1d5e4abc0ead69d2d.jpg
34d94b337a0bb0ad8242ebb364f7f357.jpg
a98fcbb882f86c10965a580b54d1ecc5.jpg

Attachments

• 20171207_154926.jpg
    20171207_154926.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 20171207_154934.jpg
    20171207_154934.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 2
Nice write up. I like the colors (but hate the Giants). I think I prefer the old design, though. I prefer to have the putter on the outside and all clubs locked into place. Hopefully the release of this one will mean I can get a good deal on the older version. I’ve been eyeing them for some time, but am ridiculously cheap.

Nice write up. I like the colors (but hate the Giants). I think I prefer the old design, though. I prefer to have the putter on the outside and all clubs locked into place. Hopefully the release of this one will mean I can get a good deal on the older version. I’ve been eyeing them for some time, but am ridiculously cheap.
I actually checked out the old one at the local shop, I'm not sure i love the putter on the outside or inside, i think the old version was much heavier and colors were blah for me prices were about the same, i got mine at ebags.com with 16% ebucks back and cyber Monday 25 off

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Been using the older models for 3 years, basically indestructible. My oldest one is still about 95%

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Been using the older models for 3 years, basically indestructible. My oldest one is still about 95%

Good to know they hold up, does the older ones lock the grips as well as the shaft? And are they just as tight as new?

No just the shafts and don't seem to wear. I bought a second one this past spring and it is just as good, slightly different layout of pockets but same 14 way top and 2 external putter wells

No just the shafts and don't seem to wear. I bought a second one this past spring and it is just as good, slightly different layout of pockets but same 14 way top and 2 external putter wells

I was surprised how secure they are , i hope it stays this way, how about the revolving part does yours make a clicking noise when you turn it like it it hitting slots

Not that I have noticed, but will pay attention tomorrow morning. Being mostly deaf, I tend to miss things like that.

I have last years model and love it. I like the club grips to help stop the noise of clanking clubs. It is heavy, but I do not walk so it does not matter to me.

Back