Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wedges or new shafts for my current wedges. Basically I've gotten used to set wedges for full shot forgiveness and consistency, and struggle a bit with the RTXs in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A driver and 3 metal ....not sure which one to be exact

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ponder has been narrowed down to either xr16 or the pro. Whatever I choose will have the hzrdus yellow

Which ones are you looking at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
F15 program 120 stiff to match my irons

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

game just isn't right right now. Pondering whole new iron and wedge set up. Thinking of actually going to less irons as well just to K.I.S.S.

A driver and 3 metal ....not sure which one to be exact

Srixon Z355. Check it out

Going for my first driver fitting this Friday, I have been eyeing the King Cobra LTD....but recently had noticed that they suggest it for tour pros as well as low handicappers....I consistently shoot in the 90s so I am neither of those.....anyone with a high handicap game that driver and like it?

Going for my first driver fitting this Friday, I have been eyeing the King Cobra LTD....but recently had noticed that they suggest it for tour pros as well as low handicappers....I consistently shoot in the 90s so I am neither of those.....anyone with a high handicap game that driver and like it?

Check out the Club Clash thread. Tons of talk about this very thing including numbers from all handicap groups.

M1 w/ HZRDUS

If your play likes and easy to hit club that launches and stays in the air for awhile then this will suit you
Sold Eric! I have to try these out.

M1 w/ HZRDUS

Wait. Didnt you just post numbers from that and the comparison to your current driver and the current was better?
And according to the FlightScope, the XR 16 Pro was better than both of them (although hit at different times).

Wait. Didnt you just post numbers from that and the comparison to your current driver and the current was better?
And according to the FlightScope, the XR 16 Pro was better than both of them (although hit at different times).

The M1 was clearly better although current Gamer held its own. Dispersion was just silly tight with M1.

XR16 was hit yesterday but had too much spin. I did hit the XR16 Pro at a demo day and it felt great. I will definitely be comparing that Against current gamer and M1 tomorrow along with GBB and DBD

FWIW the Ping G LS was pretty darn good as well but numbers were pretty close compared to Gamer.

Doing my own mini club clash with what's readily available. LOL

The M1 was clearly better although current Gamer held its own. Dispersion was just silly tight with M1.

XR16 was hit yesterday but had too much spin. I did hit the XR16 Pro at a demo day and it felt great. I will definitely be comparing that Against current gamer and M1 tomorrow along with GBB and DBD

FWIW the Ping G LS was pretty darn good as well but numbers were pretty close compared to Gamer.

Doing my own mini club clash with what's readily available. LOL

I think you are going back down that crazy tunnel where you are playing golf driver instead of playing golf...haha.

I think you are going back down that crazy tunnel where you are playing golf driver instead of playing golf...haha.

You're probably 100% right! #tunnelvision

But I'm having Club clash withdrawals and I wasn't even there!

You're probably 100% right! #tunnelvision

But I'm having Club clash withdrawals and I wasn't even there!

Hard to keep track of your inventory from reading the last few posts. But if the current gamer is an XR16 pro, then you totally should get the M1 (and sell me the XR... )

Hard to keep track of your inventory from reading the last few posts. But if the current gamer is an XR16 pro, then you totally should get the M1 (and sell me the XR... )

Haha. Current gamer is JGR. With The Gauntlet 30days away if I make change it would have to be this week. I made a commitment to no changes 30days before the event. All else will have to wait till after.

It's a good one for my type of play you think Nate?

Yeah, its super forgiving and very long. A good balance for you I think.

I know Im biased now, but I also feel that you might really get along with the M1. With your aggressive transition and high ball flight, it might suit you well. With a shaft like the Kuro Kage in a heavier weight (70X or S) and the weight moved forward might give you a killer ball flight and the face is more forgiving than I thought.

JGR might really suit you too. Great, great club.

Yeah, its super forgiving and very long. A good balance for you I think.

I know Im biased now, but I also feel that you might really get along with the M1. With your aggressive transition and high ball flight, it might suit you well. With a shaft like the Kuro Kage in a heavier weight (70X or S) and the weight moved forward might give you a killer ball flight and the face is more forgiving than I thought.

JGR might really suit you too. Great, great club.
Thanks Nate,might swing by the local store and give these a swing. I am thinking the Xtra stiff would be great.

Check out the Club Clash thread. Tons of talk about this very thing including numbers from all handicap groups.

theres hundreds or responses in that thread.....had to disseminate through it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back