Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. He didn't want me there until 9:00 today. That's about two hours later than I'm used to starting....Ha

Thanks guys. He didn't want me there until 9:00 today. That's about two hours later than I'm used to starting....Ha

Awesome man. Good luck!

Best of luck on day 1, looking forward to hearing how it goes!

My HHJJ is a week of work then off for 9 days to hang with kiddos and celebrate Thanksgiving.

I stepped on the scale and it read 198... I have seen sub 200 since my college days. Feels good.

Have fun out there today Rob

Good luck, Rob!

My gf made this for our 2nd month anniversary.
100b3e0cdf5b9b00135042d7aaf46256.jpg
. She keeps proving to be more amazing day to day .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Very cool, you got a good one Dustin!

Very cool, you got a good one Dustin!
I know Michael,she's is on a pedistal on her own .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Today was a great day. Met most of the staff who seem like great people, the GM bought us lunch, then I took a quick tour of two of the nines, 36 hole course. Got to pick out a few logo shirts from the shop.

Met several a few of the members and even made my first sales call on an inquiry that came in.

Everyone seems happy to have me there. Feel very fortunate for the opportunity.

Congrats on finding a keeper, Dustin!

Rob..sounds like you had a great first day and Towson won too!

Today was a great day. Met most of the staff who seem like great people, the GM bought us lunch, then I took a quick tour of two of the nines, 36 hole course. Got to pick out a few logo shirts from the shop.

Met several a few of the members and even made my first sales call on an inquiry that came in.

Everyone seems happy to have me there. Feel very fortunate for the opportunity.

sounds like a good and productive first day. Enjoy the new job

Man I am in a great mood today.
New gear to launch, yesterday launched a flagship event that has been a year in the making, some new twists coming and just one of those days that is filled with fun.

Noice! I wise man once said its all about the fun!

Congrats on the awesome first day, Rob!

Man I am in a great mood today.
New gear to launch, yesterday launched a flagship event that has been a year in the making, some new twists coming and just one of those days that is filled with fun.

I know the feeling. Woke up today one more day closer to Thanksgiving and sitting back to reflect on what an awesome year I've had both professionally and personally.

To think the best is yet to come in December!

I know the feeling. Woke up today one more day closer to Thanksgiving and sitting back to reflect on what an awesome year I've had both professionally and personally.

To think the best is yet to come in December!

Never mind...Mine is gone now. :bulgy-eyes:

Heading home after a frantic busy weekend in NYC. Thankfully we got the hospital transitioned to the new system without any major hiccups. Just two more travel trips for 6 days until second week of Jan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just loving this weather and the fact I'll get to practice some golf today at lunch. Last year on this day we had 4 inches of snow and it was around 20 degrees out.

Standing up to the past and attempting to change the mindset on things isn't easy, it doesn't gain many friends, it gets you talked about a lot, but dammit, it makes me happy/proud as hell.

Smiles for days around here. Smiles for days.

I can't believe how different that 4.5 drive was this morning now that I can see. I was so happy, I only passed 4 cars this morning on a double yellow line, my average was 9, and I did it in a much less douchy way…

We raised $2500.00 at our Spaghetti dinner for Golf at the last home football game. So many people who DO care for these kids that it makes me incredibly happy.

We raised $2500.00 at our Spaghetti dinner for Golf at the last home football game. So many people who DO care for these kids that it makes me incredibly happy.

Pretty cool! But still a ways to go right?...

Pretty cool! But still a ways to go right?...

Likely, but it will cover all entry fees for boys and girls this year.

Its nice to have/be-dealing-with people who are receptive to and supportive of a change in mentality though, its refreshing.

Holy crap!! Congrats. That's a lot of money for one fundraiser. Hopefully they will be just as giving for other fundraisers you do. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back