Best Dressed Guy on Tour?

Big fan of Nikes styling of Rory. I could easily buy/wear a few of the combinations I've seen in recent weeks

I enjoy Keegan Bradley's style, though you never really get to see him on TV. Im a huge shoe guy so getting to see crazy Jordan golf shoes is always cool for me.

My favorite is probably Spieth's UA scripting, but like Rory's Nike and DJ's Adidas as well.

I really enjoy Duf's simple, but nice Vineyard Vines stuff he's been wearing. Solid fit, not too athletic like some of the other stuff out there, but not too baggy either. He wears it a little weird sometimes, but I like the colors and the look overall.

We don't get to see him as much but I always like Luke Donald's style. Sharp with some good color.

Took me forever to remember the name, but Bo Van Pelt's scripting from Alial Fital is nice pretty much any time I see it. Not very often anymore, but still, I love their clothing.

Nike and UA dominating this thread. Their athletes don't have other logos on their apparel. Keeps it clean and consistent and both have simple recognizable logos rather than relying on having the name of the company taking up a lot of real estate.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Took me forever to remember the name, but Bo Van Pelt's scripting from Alial Fital is nice pretty much any time I see it. Not very often anymore, but still, I love their clothing.

i have a few shirts from them and they are nice

Danny Lee and Sneds stand out to me. Simple and clean! Always looks good.

Stenson always looks good if he can part with some of those Logos on his apparel

Horschel I thought always looked clean. Don't agree with his crazy pant choices but he pulls it off.

Rory with the new Nike gear this year has made me look at Nike differently. If I were to go athletic, his scripting would be something I look at.

Gotta go with GMac or Adam Scott

Definitely not Rory or Spieth - painted on white pants and reasonably generic tops don't impress me, even if Nike's 1/4 zips are nice.

My first thoughts were Adam Scott and Ricky Fowler (when he's not wearing those hideous joggers).

For me, it's a toss-up between Padraig Harrington, and Graeme McDowell.

I'm going to add Jamie Donaldson to this thread. I'm not a huge fan of JL looks in the past, but think he does a great job of mixing bold with more contemporary looks.

Certainly partial to Rickie, but the UA camp, ie. Gary Woodland is putting out some simple athletic looks that I would rock.

I respect the heck out of the way Lee Westwood rocks that raspberry polo. One of my favorite colors

With Bryson's new deal with Puma, I'm thinking his hat alone might help move atop this list this year!

Ricky Fowler for sure. Been wearing his outfits for 3 years now. I like his styles and graphics. He used to really stand out but not so much anymore.

Great quality clothing and I like the colors and styles. Plus no one else is usually dressed the same as me so that's nice too. Lol

Adam Scott

Like the classic look generally, especially in the cooler weather gear. Tom Watson, G Mac, Adam Scott, and DL III come to mind. Like the Spieth and Tiger look as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me Tiger.........
Love Rory (not sure about the new collar), Scott and Day.

I love the athletic look. Golf is a sports golfers are athletes.

For some reason I like Lee Westwood's style

For me Tiger.........
Love Rory (not sure about the new collar), Scott and Day.

I love the athletic look. Golf is a sports golfers are athletes.
Is he on tour?

For some reason I have always liked the styling of Scott Piercy.....I know thats from left field

I tend to like the young modern style but the jumpers are awful looking

Ricky Fowler for sure. Been wearing his outfits for 3 years now. I like his styles and graphics. He used to really stand out but not so much anymore.

Great quality clothing and I like the colors and styles. Plus no one else is usually dressed the same as me so that's nice too. Lol

Billy Ho and Zach Johnson are a couple of my favs, but I like the Travis Mathew gear. No one on that roster is overly athletic except for maybe Luke List, but the clothes always seem to look good.

Back