What cigar did you smoke today?

8 pretty good cigars for $10 (15.95 w/shipping) found in the Sunday newspaper magazine section today 4/3/2016.

cigarsintl.com/sa1654

Got this beauty from a friend at the Big Smoke Las Vegas back in November.

It's a Black Diamond Crown prototype final blend. Absolutely delicious. Waiting for them to be released on full production.

cf08baf4cce9002b14bbd5f0c6772fcb.jpg

Got this beauty from a friend at the Big Smoke Las Vegas back in November.

It's a Black Diamond Crown prototype final blend. Absolutely delicious. Waiting for them to be released on full production.

cf08baf4cce9002b14bbd5f0c6772fcb.jpg

You collect your rings too? That stick also looks fantastic.

You collect your rings too? That stick also looks fantastic.

Yeah, just for the heck of it. I throw them in the basket when it's time to pull them. Bands don't enhance the flavor...LOL.

Yeah, just for the heck of it. I throw them in the basket when it's time to pull them. Bands don't enhance the flavor...LOL.

Yea that's how I started with it too. Have no idea where the collection is now. I stopped cigars for the most part when I lost my outdoor/patio space, but with our new place I'll be starting back up. Thinking of trying out the Nub Cafe's soon.

Yea that's how I started with it too. Have no idea where the collection is now. I stopped cigars for the most part when I lost my outdoor/patio space, but with our new place I'll be starting back up. Thinking of trying out the Nub Cafe's soon.

One of these days I'll have a man cave so I can smoke indoors. Gets pretty hot here in the desert so most of my smoking occurs at night out back.

This magnificent cigar - our clubs house cigar.
528b908dadabbeffdeaf2445939ed5c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wife and kid are away this eve so this is how I unwind after work. A Connecticut NUB and Bourbon.

de4d222d22c4725ae3d7e99aa162ad88.jpg

Chase

Are you over at Jakes CB?

I go by there quite often, but have never stopped in. Looks nice maybe we can burn one sometime on the course or at Jakes. I live over in Versailles.

Enjoying a torano vault at the moment

The wife and kid are away this eve so this is how I unwind after work. A Connecticut NUB and Bourbon.

de4d222d22c4725ae3d7e99aa162ad88.jpg

How long did the nub burn? I'd like to give them a whirl but I don't like a super short smoke

I go by there quite often, but have never stopped in. Looks nice maybe we can burn one sometime on the course or at Jakes. I live over in Versailles.

Definitely! You should stop in, it's a nice place for a smoke.

How long did the nub burn? I'd like to give them a whirl but I don't like a super short smoke

Causally it lasted a good 30 mins+. Not a super short smoke by any means.

Definitely! You should stop in, it's a nice place for a smoke.

Causally it lasted a good 30 mins+. Not a super short smoke by any means.

Nice! Thanks Imma try one. Can I ask what kind of NUB did u have and what Bourbon did u pair it with?

Not today but last weekend I had a couple Arturo Fuente 858s. Such a good cigar and one of my favorites.

Nubs are fantastic and the 4x60 will last a good while. They are rolled really well, so that's not an issue that I've come across with them.

Nice! Thanks Imma try one. Can I ask what kind of NUB did u have and what Bourbon did u pair it with?

NUB Connecticut with some Wild Turkey 101. Splash of Coke.

It's making my mouth water just thinking about it. Ha.

I know the feeling. I had Makers Mark last night with a Makers Mark cigar

Cigars international has an insane deal right now for 6 Gurkhas and a lighter for $20 if anyone is interested.

Tried the Nub Connecticut on ur recommendation. Had it with some Rum. Enjoyed it a lot. 40-50min burn and quite the ash.

Tried the Nub Connecticut on ur recommendation. Had it with some Rum. Enjoyed it a lot. 40-50min burn and quite the ash.

Stand that up! The thing with Nubs is they say it should hold it's entire ash and be able to stand up on it when it's done. Shows the quality of how it was rolled.

Stand that up! The thing with Nubs is they say it should hold it's entire ash and be able to stand up on it when it's done. Shows the quality of how it was rolled.

Ahh I didn't know that! I will have to do that next time

Just passed my real estate exam. Time to embark on a new career. This is cause for celebration with an OpusX Oscuro cigar!
34b0576db17d9248754cc5de9e4b3499.jpg

My Father Le Bijou at league.
a12b9d3cc6ccfc61d6d03a362f30f357.jpg

Back