Hey GG

tuna-nigiri.jpg

Starting out
4a0960444241b60d53b57831b39dd2f8.jpg

8b713d47cbc8c275675864fb1325d4d2.jpg

I need to come visit just to go get sushi.

69c531b81e81349ca76b017cf6639e65.jpg

5755fe63fd31cf18ac56736ce6075774.jpg

I know what I am getting tonight. It won't be half as good but it will have to do.

f695b6448d2dabf7acef2cd3fd68eabe.jpg

Interesting sauce. What is that?

Lava sauce. Like a spicy mayo.

New place tonight.
5531989e719740d94d41ccb3326da263.jpg

180a65f7565f1b4c91309283f6debedc.jpg

cc5fb93f62619ee9cc27dd3c4d78ca1c.jpg

8a1b1321c096dad10fec7dae51a9a361.jpg

287553dfbd890c7a5416598e50abcd13.jpg

I wish my wife was a sea food fan. That looks amazing

I wish my wife was a sea food fan. That looks amazing

They had some non seafood rolls that looked pretty sweet including a fried chicken roll.

I have always hated seafood but loved sushi, and now I am starting to really enjoy seafood too. I even crave it from time to time.

I'm a bottom feeder fan. Shrimp, crab and lobster are among my favorites when it comes to see food. I had never had sushi before until last winter and it was surprisingly fantastic lol

I never ate seafood or thought about sushi until one night after a few cocktails I was convinced to try sushi and loved it. I still love it but I won't eat seafood outside of sushi. It's not something that makes sense really but I know tons of people who eat seafood but wont try sushi. I really wish there was a good sushi place near me right now.

I never ate seafood or thought about sushi until one night after a few cocktails I was convinced to try sushi and loved it. I still love it but I won't eat seafood outside of sushi. It's not something that makes sense really but I know tons of people who eat seafood but wont try sushi. I really wish there was a good sushi place near me right now.
That's exactly how I was for the longest time. I loved sushi but hated seafood outside of sushi rolls. Now I have grown pretty find of seafood and even get the raw nigiri at sushi restaurants.

I'm a bottom feeder fan. Shrimp, crab and lobster are among my favorites when it comes to see food. I had never had sushi before until last winter and it was surprisingly fantastic lol

You would have liked the rolls we had tonight.

Calamari in sushi??? Please tell me where that is

It's in a totally unassuming strip center in Clearwater right off 580 and 19. Across the street from the Lowes. It's called Pisces Sushi Bistro.
thanks GG! So weird a lot of our solid restaurants are just neon signs in strip malls lol

you're also right next to Nordstrom Rack now... just sayin

thanks GG! So weird a lot of our solid restaurants are just neon signs in strip malls lol

you're also right next to Nordstrom Rack now... just sayin

They are always the best places. There is a little mom and pop deli and market in there that is apparently really good too. I checked out the reviews and they were really positive.

We stopped by the new Nordstrom Rack last week. When we first walked in I thought it was way smaller than I expected and then you realize it has a second level. I am excited to have that so close, I hated having to go to south Tampa if I wanted to go to one.

They are always the best places. There is a little mom and pop deli and market in there that is apparently really good too. I checked out the reviews and they were really positive.

We stopped by the new Nordstrom Rack last week. When we first walked in I thought it was way smaller than I expected and then you realize it has a second level. I am excited to have that so close, I hated having to go to south Tampa if I wanted to go to one.
us too! I can't tell you how much it's already cost me when JB asked me unassumingly "do you get the emails from HauteLook?" haha

Back